DX » Community » Reviews » PIPO S1 pro Android 4.2.2 Quad Core Tablet PC w/ 7.0", 8GB ROM, 1GB RAM, TF, Wi-Fi and Camera
Customer’s impression:
BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytomshys on 09/23/2014

Pros: - Tablet para uso básico Cons: - O botão de liga/desliga apresenta defeito Read more

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byEspartano007 on 04/30/2014

Cheap, very fast tablet, a lot of space to save apps, supports games than other tablets can't thanks to his big processor. The HDMI port works pretty fine, you can see movies or games on your Tv without problems. An exelent choise for the price, you will not regret. Comes with a screen protector for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIkialdatz on 01/11/2014

- Price / quality ratio Good - Excellent sense of touch screen - Use of hardware and software - Good looking - Sound very low - Poor quality of construction - No built-in flash - Heavy - Brings no protective cover - The battery could be better The tablet feels good but might seem heavy after a while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPasalatora32 on 12/09/2013

-Price: Really cheap for what a tablet usually costs, and doesn't lack any of the main tech specs. -Smooth: So far I didn't had any problems about performance. Screen has a good display, can handle videos and music, and several applications at the same time. I have to say that I haven't used any heavy ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by97wbb259 on 11/24/2013

works immediately, setup is no problem, good display, fast response, customizing with other software (launcher) is no problem and works fine battery lifetime could be longer, charging takes some time. This is to only reason for the 4 star rating. my kids love it. installed quite a lot of games and play ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byDanseb on 10/24/2013

Very cheap, good quality, comes with screen protectors already installed, very fast, feel the 4 processors, applications run smoothly, even heavy 3D games. Externally does not look much but neither looks bad, is light and the screen is quite sharp and very responsive. HDMI connection making it easy to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byutnfraiel on 09/13/2013

Very cheap and very fast tablet. Quality of assembly is just excellent. Even heaviest games works on 30+ fps, so it's comfortable to play on it. Works with 802.11n standart. Comes out of box with a protection on screen. Battery is a little small - maximum i got 8 hours from one charge, but often it holds ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted bySoul6in6Gun on 08/25/2013

Very cheap and very fast tablet. Quality of assembly is just excellent. Even heaviest games works on 30+ fps, so it's comfortable to play on it. Works with 802.11n standart. Comes out of box with a protection on screen. Battery is very small - maximum i got 8 hours from one charge, but often it holds ... Read more

4 0 13

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections