DX » Community » Reviews » PIPO S1 pro Android 4.2.2 Quad Core Tablet PC w/ 7.0", 8GB ROM, 1GB RAM, TF, Wi-Fi and Camera
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPasalatora32 on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Price: Really cheap for what a tablet usually costs, and doesn't lack any of the main tech specs. -Smooth: So far I didn't had any problems about performance. Screen has a good display, can handle videos and music, and several applications at the same time. I have to s... Read more

1 0
  • posted by97wbb259 on 11/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:works immediately, setup is no problem, good display, fast response, customizing with other software (launcher) is no problem and works fine Cons:battery lifetime could be longer, charging takes some time. This is to only reason for the 4 star rating. OtherThoughts:my kid... Read more

3 1
  • posted byutnfraiel on 09/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap and very fast tablet. Quality of assembly is just excellent. Even heaviest games works on 30+ fps, so it's comfortable to play on it. Works with 802.11n standart. Comes out of box with a protection on screen. Cons:Battery is a little small - maximum... Read more

3 1
  • posted bySoul6in6Gun on 08/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap and very fast tablet. Quality of assembly is just excellent. Even heaviest games works on 30+ fps, so it's comfortable to play on it. Works with 802.11n standart. Comes out of box with a protection on screen. Cons:Battery is very small - maximum i got... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections