DX » Community » Reviews » Dste RS3006 Remote Control Wired Shutter Release for Nikon D7000 / D90 / D5000 / D7100 / D600 (80cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycvdstap on 03/18/2014

Good build quality and really easy to use. Simply connect it to the GPS-port on a Nikon D7100 and adjust your shooting menu on the D7100 to support the remote controller. The connector fits very well and the cable is flexible enough. It took several months before I received the controller. Further it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylupiklv on 03/13/2014

- price - long cabel - lock on shutter - 2 steps button - weight - relative small in hand It is cooll think if you want make some night pictures, for lock. It make same job as much more expenisve models, but you will need stopwatch :)) 80 cm Cabel is good. weight is realy small only31g that help in wind.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPodigas on 12/21/2013

Very good remote cintrol wired shutter release for a fair price. I have it now for 1 week and I am really pleased that I bought it. The price was low. Maybe quality of button is not the best but it works and this is important for me. It is really small and light so is good for traveling because you can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byal3xchan on 08/26/2013

This Remote Wired works perfectly, it served its function nicely. the remote didnt stated any nikon brand in its, so we could assume this are alternative remote for nikon wired shutter. Button is nicely built, not too firm and not too soft, and if u need long shutter pressed, there is a lock function ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections