DX » Community » Reviews » Red Light Push Start Ignition Switch for Racing Sport (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycraigoT on 05/07/2013

-Bought it for race use. Although I haven't used it yet my main concern was the general aesthetic quality and button feel and it appears to be excellent. -Chrome was perfect and feels like a quality metalized plastic. -Button feel is exactly what you would expect, button stays straight and doesn't rotate, hardly any sideways play when pressed. -Came ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMockingbirde on 01/28/2013

Very nice and easy to install. The material may looks a bit cheap, but come on for that price don't expect a 'metal-looking' button. The connection points on the button of the switch are not clearly marked (+,- etc.) so if you connect it wrong may the LED will be damaged. May be it is better to deliver it with some additional wiring terminal and also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymezz52 on 10/30/2012

-Does exactly as expected -The red led light looks good but can be a power sink for some longer term power applications. -Can be used on at 12v lines as a ignition button -The button had a nice substantial weight to it. The plastic is a little less durable then I would have liked. I have I wish that it did not have the words "engine start"... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMicheliCF on 04/13/2011

Well built; Good finish; Internal light included (LED); It is very nice on your dashboard! Bem construido; Bom acabamento; Com luz interna inclusa (LED); Fica muito show no painel do carro! Although not tested, but the internal parts do not seem that will withstand the current 50A indicated in the body of the product. But simply install a relay (easier ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarelosocio on 01/23/2011

Well built; Good finish; Internal light included (LED); It is very nice on your dashboard! Bem construido; Bom acabamento; Com luz interna inclusa (LED); Fica muito show no painel do carro! Although not tested, but the internal parts do not seem that will withstand the current 50A indicated in the body of the product. But simply install a relay (easier ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaligi on 06/28/2010

Good quality plastic construction, sturdy nut to hold the unit in place. Legible writing. There are three screws in the back, I was able to determine with an ohm-meter that screws 1 and 2 are for the switch itself, but I don't know how to hook up the #3 screw. I'm not sure if it is a ground, or to light up the button. A schmatic diagram would be useful.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections