DX » Community » Reviews » HD Safety Disposable Medical Syringes - 1ml (4-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhitachi8 on 12/17/2013

- sturdy - plastic un reactive to most chemical - changeable needle with round plastic tip - protective cap - none - not for liquid transfer, tip is too sharp . this is not a con if you plan to use it for something else . metal tip is VERY SHARP, i wanted this to transfer liquid. its so sharp i got trouble ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJozinho on 04/04/2013

These are cheap and come in separate plastic sterile bags. As someone mentioned they have a plunger in the end of the rubber-pusher thing, which means you will get all your liquid out of the syringe. Honestly, I can not find anything. Just remember that the needle is quite short. This means that they ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byemdxs on 03/27/2013

There is a protective cap so you don't accidentally poke yourself with the needle. The syringe works great with water or ink as I use it to fill my fountain pen cartridges. None at all. It definitely does what it's suppose to do. The needle is very sharp so be careful. I would not use this for any health ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnPrice on 11/22/2012

Good build quality, nice skinny syringe. I bought these to refill my e-cigarette cartridges. I haven't had to refill them yet but I believe these syringes will work perfects. Nice rubber gaskets, comes exactly as shown. None that I can think of, great little syringes for the price. Good deal. I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjustbeachin on 07/16/2011

This is a great price for this skinny sryinge! I stopper plug has a nib inside to push out the complete amount of liquid, instead of leaving a bit at the end. I can think of many applications for this, besides medical, like oiling watches or toy cars in hard to reach places, without making a mess. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYusunoha on 03/12/2010

one word: YAY lol ok, so it's two words xD I bought this so I could use it to refill the cartridges for my e-cigarette (also bought here) and so far it's absolutely great. ofcourse I don't suggest to use it on people, because that would be dangerous lol not a single one 4 syringes for this price, I can'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections