DX » Community » Reviews » Merdia CFM001DX12 Decoration 3D PVC Carbon Fiber Film Car Wrap Sticker - Black (127 x 50cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysarquez on 01/13/2014

It looks very strong and the 3D effect really works, it is very easy to install (if you have ever installed any kind of vinyl or tint on your car). I think the only thing that made me kind of mad is that it came folded and not rolled as vinyls should be, but it is no big deal I'll need only some extra heating time to take off the folding marks. Just ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymabrundo on 12/23/2013

Es un material extremadamente maleable, puede usarse de manera efectiva con una hoja de corte, se puede cortar con una gillete modelando precisamente a la forma que se quiere llegar. El material es un poco frágil a los rasguños o arañasos que pueda ocasionarle la colocación, por lo tanto es recomendable colocarlo en áreas que ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRauli11 on 11/12/2013

Good wrap. Wrapped everything i could and sold what was left over. Really cheap and I could double my investment in my country. Good wrap. Wrapped everything i could and sold what was left over. Really cheap and I could double my investment in my country. It could have been packed a bit nicer, but that's all. Enjoyed the wrap the time I had it. Had ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycarlota on 09/01/2013

Great price compared to the price in Brasil. Good Flexibility. Excellent quality. Measured in accordance with the announced. Brazilian portuguese: Ótimo preço, se comparado ao preço praticado no Brasil. Boa Flexibilidade. Excelente qualidade. Medidas de acordo com o anunciado. Arrives slightly marked folds, due to travel, but nothing ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byDimonoid on 07/30/2013

Dense, good fiber. It has a beautiful pattern of weaving, well glued, good stretches. Is what you get for the low price. Packed folded several times, so there are many creases formed. But you can get rid of them when gluing, smoothing and tightening. May find it a bit thin, because the film reacts to the slightest relief pasted surface. Fiber come packaged ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections