DX » Community » Reviews » Merdia 3D PVC Carbon Fiber Film Car Wrap Sticker - Black (127*50cm)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Good price Buena Calidad Looks good fits
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjeremycz on 11/30/2016

This Carbon Fiber Film looks very good but its quality is not as good as 3m film. Its very hard to make it look perfect on your car and even when I take a lot of time to instal it I still find bubbles. Still purchase this item if you want to do small parts on your car or if you want to try out I... Read more

Impression:Good price,Hard to use;

0 0 0

• posted byfireboj on 11/02/2016

For me it came rolled so thats very good, beacuse i read that some people recieved them folded, but for me it was rolled.. The quality is good as expected and is easy to use with a little help of a simple hair dryer for corners. I used it for my car interior and looks very good cuz my old was but... Read more

Impression:Good price,Looks good,fits;

0 0 2

• posted byoliveiraandre on 03/02/2016

Padrão com pouco relevo mas com aspecto impressionante. Perfeito.

Impression:Very good,Good price,Buena Calidad;

0 0 0

• posted byMurha on 10/11/2015

Material is easy to handle and price is great, but I received item just like in Spoppenk picture.

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted byarasuludag on 10/09/2015

Pros: Sticker sticks very good. Cons: It is too much shining. Heat effects very bad. I've covered my old laptop with it. It works fine. But I must say, heat changing it's skin a little. It's too much vulnerable to heat.

Impression:Very good,Good price;

0 0 0

• posted by9653879 on 09/23/2015

Carbon fiber sheet is easy to handle. I used hair dryer for heating. The glue seems to be good. I covered some parts with fiber and 10 days has passed - still intact. Good.

Impression:Very good,Good price;

0 0 0

• posted by9493477 on 08/06/2015

no me gusto para nada la calidad de esto ademas que me llego todo arrugado y no lo pude utilizer a final de cuentas fue dinero perdido tirado a la basura.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 1

• posted by9294446 on 07/26/2015

ha llegado muy arrugado, pero se coloca bien

0 0 1

• posted by9269673 on 07/09/2015

is nice and lat work properly. Little problem with high outside temperature

0 0 0

• posted byspoppenk on 06/24/2015

I was not very happy with the way the film was delivered as you can imagine looking at the picture. Price is ok and material is easy to handle. It looks like there is no permanent damage made to the film. Sander

Carbon Fiber Film

0 0 0

DX Everywhere