DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 500/1000DPI Bluetooth Optical Mouse with Carrying Pouch
  • 5 star 13 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKGeBrasil on 05/15/2014

Very Good Bluetooth Mouse! The mouse have a elegant design, with very lightweight and good quality material. The bluetooth is easy to connect (with Windows8 + onboard bluetooth) and didn´t use any USB ports of my laptop. In few minutes i connected and use! Another good thing is the battery life so good, during about 1 day work. The bluetooth mouse ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymembersheep on 12/16/2013

It pairs instantly with my macbook air, it has an internal battery so you don't have to replace AAA batteries and you can just plug it with the provided usb cable and charge it. It also turns off automatically when not used to save battery. The buttons works fine, also the dpi selector, and the scroll wheel is precise. The mouse is a bit too small for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeuterion on 11/21/2013

This mouse works great. It has a good sensitivity, is very fast and doesn't make a loud noise when clicking. The battery life is good and it sleeps after some time without a click or movements, what save the battery. It doesn't take a long to charge the battery. It has a big problem. When charging using the usb cable connected on pc, the wheel mouse ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhomerochc on 11/20/2013

Buen tamaño, excelente diseño, fácil instalación, una vez reconocido el dispositivo la instalación fue de lo más fácil, practico y sin ningún inconveniente. ninguna, al menos por el momento, tuve que leer el manual al menos para descubrir como hacer que mi bluetooth lo reconociera Me gusta el color Un excelente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytcadou on 10/06/2013

easy to handle and nice to use. It is confortable in hands. A Bluetooth mouse for this price, it is worth it. The internal battery is good and long enough. It is good to be able to use it when it rechearges itself. it disconnects pretty quickly on mac OS may be due to the sleep mode. I need to turn it off then on to use it again. Due to disconnecting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymstefanic88 on 06/24/2013

+ Great price to performance ratio + Range + Higher DPI option + Easy setup + Very light + It has a built in battery + It has a sleep mode (you just click a button and it wakes up) - The battery life isn't superb A decent mouse which is a lot cheaper than any other similar one in my country. I advise you turn it off after use to save battery. I would ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byShadowMage on 06/19/2013

Muito bom, pareia rapidinho e nem precisa de atualização de drivers, a bateria dura um tempo razoavelmente bom e o material é de qualidade aceitável Quando a bateria está próximo do final, o mouse começa a apresentar lentidão e lags. e quando está carregando, ele insiste em rolar o scroll para a direita Estou ... Read more

4 1
  • posted bydachauer on 05/23/2013

It can be recharged easily via a mini-USB socket, using a USB socket from a PC or AC adapter as power source. Pairing is easy, just a press of a button. The mouse even has a manual power switch which might prevent unintended battery usage. Also the additional buttons are quite handy and the mouse wheel has a good haptic feedback. When using it on several ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexplt on 04/18/2013

Solid build product, that I had no problems connecting to. Mobile phone (Samsung S3 / Android - "chek"), computer - "check". Really light: typical bluetooth mouse has batteries, this one does not. None, really. Does what expected. Might be the price is little high, but..you get what you pay for ! Had some problems, when mouse constantly ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byindomail on 04/16/2013

- Great Value for money, bluetooth rechargeable mouse. - No need to replace battery. ever. - Good looking "handsome" one. - - Still has delay (lag) compare to mediocre cable-mouse. - Lack of details perfection. The surface of its left button mouse as if it has been scratched recently. Its invisible, but you can feel it by the tip of your finger.... Read more

front view rear view side- right unbox "Rechargeable 500/1000DPI Bluetooth Opt
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections