DX » Community » Reviews » 300Mbps Wireless Networking Signal Amplifier Wi-Fi Repeater w/ WPS Function - White (EU Plug)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byViniciusMarques on 03/18/2014

Well done. Good quality. Easy to configure. Actually increases the signal. Has a good cost benefit. Vem com o encaixe correto para o Brasil. Came well packaged, with the RJ45 cable and manual. Have to take care when taking the decision, it seems that can break the engagement part. There are several devices of a similar design on dx.com. You need to ... Read more

Frente Lateral Caixa
    0 1
  • posted byhermankappen on 02/28/2014

I had this Wi-Fi repeater up and running in no-time. Once I had entered my network data, the repeater worked but it would not let me access it using the same computer as before; I had to revert to a different computer. And the same thing happened later with the second computer (and third...). Later, when I tried to reset the device, the reset button ... Read more

• posted byApoltar on 01/13/2014

1. Easy of use: plug and play 2. Good looking web UI 3. Simple configuration process - you even do not need a manual 4. Has "WPS" button, so if you have a "WPS" compatible device you find this device even more useful 5. rotatable plug - you can plug it both horizontally or vertically didnt find yet - Device is like as a lot of other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemperadorcete on 11/16/2013

Pequeño, barato y una vez configurado, fácil de utilizar.Al principio cuesta un poco configurarlo. Hay varios tutoriales en internet sobre como hacerlo, de modelos genericos como este. Las instrucciones que trae consigo no valen para nada Al principio cuesta un poco configurarlo. Hay varios tutoriales en internet sobre como hacerlo, de modelos ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMacgyverti on 10/30/2013

Simply Perfect and easy to use! It works exactly as I imagined! It boosted my wifi signal through my apartment including all rooms! none I bought a previous model (without WPS button and with 3 lamps) and its signal improvement is so much low compared with this one! Another good point is its configuration page, it is easier than the others to set up ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfbsfabio on 10/28/2013

Nice package. The instalation is very easy. Works fine. It´s a very good product and it´s cheap. I´m using it as a Repeater and it does the job very nicely. No cons until now. It´s a very good product. I just use it as a repeater and works fine. It values what it costs. It cames with a RJ45 cable. Just plug it on your computer and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfrankfurter on 09/07/2013

Easy set up (although you do need some basic knowledge or experience in setting up a router). Worked first time. Does not loose its settings during power outages or when disconnected from the power point Reasonable range and power. Looks quite neat and unobtrusive even in a corner of our lounge room. Doesn't make the place look untidy, It could be a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShadowMage on 08/28/2013

Aumentou consideravelmente o range do wireless, sem perda de qualidade do wi-fi, super fácil de configurar e tem um design super bonito e o material parece bem resistente... Como todo AP / Roteador / Bridge / Repeater, os leds piscando indicando funcionamento estão lá presentes... por esse motivo, dependendo do lugar onde ele ser&#225... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections