DX » Community » Reviews » 300Mbps Wireless Networking Signal Amplifier Wi-Fi Repeater - White (EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
good Not very good Not impressive very easy and good Better than described
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10635684 on 11/16/2016

It was easy to instal the repeater and to connect with the wifi. Only thing was that it happend 2 times that it couldn't connect to the internet. I had to reset it all and reinstal it again. By the 3th time i found out that they had it go in stand by or so after some time automaticly. When i that... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 2

• posted byFatal512 on 11/16/2016

Involvement: Expert (understands the inner workings) Ownership:2 weeks Pros: The repeater work fine, it was able to amplify the signal and extend the range with 20m without reducing the efficacity. Cons: The menu has some problems when accessing, I had to refresh the page many times until I got a... Read more

WIFI Repeater WIFI Repeater WIFI Repeater

0 0 3

• posted bykroniikz7 on 11/11/2016

Pros: Cheap, cheap and cheap and easy to use. Cons: It's slow, about 3-12 megabyte a second. Overall it's a good product but it really should be faster!

Impression:Not very good,Not impressive,relatively slow ;

0 0 0

• posted by9882476 on 11/11/2016

works better than described pluged it in and it doubled the range on my internet. very pleased with delivary time

Impression:good,Better than described,very easy and good;

0 0 0

• posted byhendriksalex on 11/02/2016

Pros: easy web-configuration access, works seamless with my current wifi accesspoint at home Cons: pull the plug from mains and all configuration is lost. So any power outage results in loss of configuration

Impression:very easy and good;

0 0 3

• posted bycherrypok on 10/14/2016

good gadget, if you want to expand the coverage area of Wi-Fi

Impression:One of the best among small routers and repeaters ;

0 0 0

• posted bykarldink on 09/29/2016

Setup as a repeater to extend my WIFI in my house to a remote room. Works well enough. Not strong signal through brick walls. Very easy to setup.

0 0 0

• posted byFatal512 on 09/03/2016

a nice gadget when you want to amplifier your wifi signal or bring it from another floor. The price is the cheapest.

300Mbps Wi-Fi Repeater

0 0 3

• posted by10496641 on 08/20/2016

very happywith the repeater easy to settle

Impression:very easy and good;

0 0 3

• posted byRustemNur on 08/16/2015

After a year +of usage I still can say that this one really functions as it has to. Very simple to setup, and reliable. Sometimes need to be restarted by putting out and back in to wall socket,but not too often, once a several weeks or months.

Impression:One of the best among small routers and repeaters ;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere