DX » Community » Reviews » 300Mbps Wireless Networking Signal Amplifier Wi-Fi Repeater - White (EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
good Not very good Not impressive very easy and good well worth the money
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byomrini on 01/10/2017

I bought this extender when my previous one died after a few years. This one provides an even stronger boost to the signal (from the identical location) than my previous one did. Definitely recommended :)

Impression:well worth the money;

0 0 3

• posted by10635684 on 11/16/2016

It was easy to instal the repeater and to connect with the wifi. Only thing was that it happend 2 times that it couldn't connect to the internet. I had to reset it all and reinstal it again. By the 3th time i found out that they had it go in stand by or so after some time automaticly. When i that... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 2

• posted byFatal512 on 11/16/2016

Involvement: Expert (understands the inner workings) Ownership:2 weeks Pros: The repeater work fine, it was able to amplify the signal and extend the range with 20m without reducing the efficacity. Cons: The menu has some problems when accessing, I had to refresh the page many times until I got a... Read more

WIFI Repeater WIFI Repeater WIFI Repeater

0 0 3

• posted bykroniikz7 on 11/11/2016

Pros: Cheap, cheap and cheap and easy to use. Cons: It's slow, about 3-12 megabyte a second. Overall it's a good product but it really should be faster!

Impression:Not very good,Not impressive,relatively slow ;

0 0 0

• posted by9882476 on 11/11/2016

works better than described pluged it in and it doubled the range on my internet. very pleased with delivary time

Impression:good,Better than described,very easy and good;

0 0 0

• posted byhendriksalex on 11/02/2016

Pros: easy web-configuration access, works seamless with my current wifi accesspoint at home Cons: pull the plug from mains and all configuration is lost. So any power outage results in loss of configuration

Impression:very easy and good;

0 0 3

• posted bycherrypok on 10/14/2016

good gadget, if you want to expand the coverage area of Wi-Fi

Impression:One of the best among small routers and repeaters ;

0 0 0

• posted bykarldink on 09/29/2016

Setup as a repeater to extend my WIFI in my house to a remote room. Works well enough. Not strong signal through brick walls. Very easy to setup.

0 0 0

• posted byFatal512 on 09/03/2016

a nice gadget when you want to amplifier your wifi signal or bring it from another floor. The price is the cheapest.

300Mbps Wi-Fi Repeater

0 0 3

• posted by10496641 on 08/20/2016

very happywith the repeater easy to settle

Impression:very easy and good;

0 0 3

DX Everywhere