DX » Community » Reviews » 300Mbps Wireless Networking Signal Amplifier Wi-Fi Repeater - White (EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
good Bueno low quality Not very good Badly
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10710377 on 04/19/2017

Impression:Bueno;

Excelente

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byManolis82 on 04/17/2017

Impression:good;

Fine choice. Pros: good quality product. Cons: small wifi area coverage. Satisfied. I would definitely recommend this product.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byHelJub on 04/07/2017

Easy to install. Works very good. Extended my network at Home.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjohnny0398 on 03/11/2017

The packaging was broken on the sides ... fortunately the product works properly and works well, captures the wifi from far and emits on a long distance.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKDPoid on 02/14/2017

Impression:low quality,Badly;

Потом перестало подавать признаки жизни. Работает только индикатор питания, больше ни на что не реагирует, по сети не отзывается.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDarksman on 02/01/2017

Pros: Easy to use and to setup, low price actually works just fine and extend the range of my home network just enough for me to use it in the other room. Cons: Plastic quality, but it's not important at all. Just plug it in the wall, access it and choose the network you want to extend. It is 3 I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDuarte000 on 01/23/2017

Impression:Não muito bom,Superou como minhas espectativas;

Muito bom. O dispositivo funciona muito bem, muito facil de configurar. E tem o melhor preco do mercado

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byomrini on 01/10/2017

Impression:well worth the money;

I bought this extender when my previous one died after a few years. This one provides an even stronger boost to the signal (from the identical location) than my previous one did. Definitely recommended :)

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10635684 on 11/16/2016

It was easy to instal the repeater and to connect with the wifi. Only thing was that it happend 2 times that it couldn't connect to the internet. I had to reset it all and reinstal it again. By the 3th time i found out that they had it go in stand by or so after some time automaticly. When i that... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFatal512 on 11/16/2016

Involvement: Expert (understands the inner workings) Ownership:2 weeks Pros: The repeater work fine, it was able to amplify the signal and extend the range with 20m without reducing the efficacity. Cons: The menu has some problems when accessing, I had to refresh the page many times until I got a... Read more

WIFI Repeater WIFI Repeater WIFI Repeater

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere