DX » Community » Reviews » 300Mbps Wireless Networking Signal Amplifier Wi-Fi Repeater - White (EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcelobol on 02/23/2014

I was having problems with my WiFi range and after some research I've decided to buy a WiFi Repeater. This unit is amazing. It's very easy to set up. It's clean, relative small (iPhone 5 size), powerful and does the job. None that I've found. After having one for 1 month I've bought another unit. I can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byterraqueo on 02/19/2014

It accomplishes its mission, namely as a repeater and it has a wonderful web interface. In 30 seconds you have the repeater working. The quality of construction is good for the price. The box where it comes from is very good! You can replace the plug for EU or USA or other. As usual for this price the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlosmc99 on 02/10/2014

Easy to configure; very intuitive. It's easier to configure this amplifier than a wireless network in any desktop. The configuration is saved in the flash memory, so it is not necessary to reconfigure it when it's unplugged to the power. The amplifier has rise my wifi strength by 4 times in the weakest ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabilut on 02/10/2014

It does it well. Extended the range of my home WiFi places which had no signal in a lower floor, now it has excellent strength. None. The instruction manual is concise and not always clear. It has the essential information, and used it ok, but after that I had to search in the internet too for solution.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjsort on 12/13/2013

Easy configuration, works as a repeater or access point. I have three of these, one as an access point and two more as repeaters of the first, without problem. The repeaters takes the SSID of the access point and devices connects to the best one the same way as mobile phones connects to different cells ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymtatu on 12/12/2013

It is very easy-to-use product. I needed it to extent the radius of our home wifi network for the children. It has well structured WEB base configuration pages with lot of adjustable parameters. The main page offers two basic setups: Access Point and Repeater. Selecting any of them the system configures ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGofast1000rr on 11/30/2013

Very well packaged. Took more than two months to get here, but not to A fauly of DX. Installation/setup for repeater is very simple. Shape is nice and inconspicuous. Nice modern look. Did not try the Accespoint setup, but sure it works fine. Range is at least the same as range of original modem. Could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycelozwetsch on 11/28/2013

easy to install and wide range. easy to follow manual. works on a single power outlet. gets a bit hot when using. material looks cheap but construction is good enough. nice purchase. good for multiple store houses or open areas. I'm planning to get another one and try to make the signal reach the swimming ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections