DX » Community » Reviews » JKS Ergonomic Elbow Stand for Computer Desk - Silver Grey + Black
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshugies on 03/10/2014

Office chair armrests are typically statically set (unless adjustable), which can lead to you positioning your arms at odd angles (especially those with broader shoulders). This can lead to unecessary strain on your shoulders. By removing my arm rests, and using this elbow stand, I have greatly increased my range of motion, and have alleviated a lot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjdpogi on 11/11/2013

It works very well. It can withstand the weight of my head, but hard to rotate using your head. You can also put stuff on it if you're watching or doing some stuff. There should be a massage option. Or come with an alarm clock. Build looks not like Hercules, more like Voltes V. Make an option to replace the black elbow thingy to a some kind of plate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjdpogi on 10/23/2013

You can put anything on it if you're not using the mouse, like a cup or your phone. Very easy to install. I might be able to put it in my car too if it was only a little bit longer. You can also use it as a snake toy, just dress it up like a snake and voila! You have a snake toy! Price is a little bit too high. Sounds like me everyday. I was thinking ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections