Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStewzor on 02/22/2013

Works great Looks good, comes in a random color Price is very cheap Very flimsy and easy to break. It's the 3rd that I buy because the other 2 broke. The plastic isn't very sturdy so if you drop it, accidentally sit on it, leave it in the bottom of a schoolbag or in a pencil case, it's very likely that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythiagoshr on 02/04/2013

Small, portable, easy to use: just put in the card on the rear end and plug the reader in an USB port. Great price! Plastic seems to be good quality, craftsmanship is good, I wasn't expecting this quality at this price. No cons at all! It is a simple device, relatively easy to build, and used materials ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythiagoshr on 02/04/2013

It is fast and really class 10 compliant, great read/write speed. The marketed capacity of 16GB is on the base-10 (international unit system) "giga", so, in fact, it is only 15 GiB (or base-2 "giga"). The secondary memory manufacturers are used to marketing GBs in the wrong base since ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysardinita on 11/23/2012

Well, because it gives me good result and I use enough, every day.I had problems with my OS is Ubuntu, which often bought something and not Serbia, because it only didn't recognize him with Windows, but in this problem. Nothing negative My computer recognizes it immediately (I have Ubuntu 12.04) and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvikt0ry on 10/29/2012

The item works perfectly, no worn out connectors or misfunctioning after several weeks of intermitent use. Other items don't have security fuses for the usb connector and they blow out just by inserting it on your laptop. I'm using it in linux and works like a charm. Transfer speed is fast enough for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycuteshilin on 07/30/2012

- I own one of this for 2 years. - Mine came pink. - Tested on Windows XP and 7, it worked very well - Easy to use: Plug and Play - Tenho um desses há 2 anos. - O meu veio rosa. - Testei no Windows XP e 7, funcionou bem. - Fácil de usar: Plug e Play - It breakes easy, so don't let it fall -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywikaie on 07/14/2012

- Nice design, easy portable - Plug & Play - VERY CHEAP - Also accepts Mini SD to SD adapter - Tested on Windows XP and 7 and worked perfectly - Light so again extremely portable - Any SD card I tried worked already perfectly so the compability is very high - Thick, hard to fit it next to another USB ... Read more

SD Card Reader With SD Card inserted practicly as little as the SD Cards! A lot thicker than the SD Card Front View with caps on it Side View with caps on it Back View with caps on it Up View USB View SD Port View

0 0 0

• posted byinflabz on 06/01/2012

Very good and cheap adapter works fine with Windows XP + 16Gb and 8Gb SDHS cards and 2Gb and 1 Gb SD cards. The work of the adapter is very simple, you simply insert a memory card and insert into the port USB, no drivers required, Windows XP automatically detects it. The presence of the LED. Plastic ... Read more

USB 2.0 SDHC SD/MMC Card Reader USB 2.0 SDHC SD MMC Card Reader USB 2.0 SDHC SD/MMC Card Reader USB 2.0 SDHC SD MMC Card Reader

0 0 0

• posted bybluecold on 03/24/2011

Very cheap and works perfectly. Tested on windows 7 64bit and SD of 4gb. Its operation is very simple, you just have to insert the memory card and insert into a USB port, no drivers required and no special configuration, Windows will automatically recognize it. The plastic case is not of great quality,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byserpant on 03/04/2011

- cheap - convenient - fast data transfer - I've ordered about 10 of these card-readers and almost all die after some time. - rather fragile - too wide to insert in vertical usb port of my IBM/Lenovo T60. Also too wide for usb port of IBM/Lenovo x60t nearest to headphones when headphones' jack is inserted.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections