Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byriafs on 01/15/2014

- The Miniisw SW-015 offer great build quality. - The price is a fair value to pay for such good product. - Till now no Cons to post about. - Upon usage and compared to other models I can say that they preform fairly well with cloudy skies and can deliver near 7V provided clear skies. The solar panel comes with a protective film, so be sure to take ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydbrugman on 01/03/2014

Voltage is as promised. It's a nice panel for small experiments. Front surface is protected for transport. Strong enough to handle some abuse. Some good points to solder wire onto. And two + and - points. Current is lower then specs say. On a sunny day I expect to get 0,5W. You could build some protection around the sides and back. Measurement on a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMalako212 on 12/13/2013

Output is a steady 6 volts. On a semi-clear winter day with a layer of thin fog high in the sky, I was able to get an average of 110mA with peeks to 130mA. So on a clear summer day, 300mA is probably easy to get. Gets shipped with a protective film on the panel and in a sealed bag so it was scratch free on delivery. The panel is a panel only, no protection ... Read more

Panel front Panel back 125.9 mA output (semi-clear winter day)
    0 0
  • posted byMrHus62 on 12/07/2013

Fast shipped and fast arrived. I have received it within 20 days! The package was in normal condition. Power: 1.5W, Maximal output current: 300mA, output voltage 5V-6V Good for some DIY projects , experiments, applications, school project, learning how solar power works... Fast shipped and fast arrived but surface of Solar panel has a lot of little ... Read more

The Factory package Little scratches and dirty surface of cover
    0 0
  • posted bylapte2000 on 07/20/2013

Power output ( 5-6 V , 200 mA ), for its size ( 11,0 cm x 11,0 cm ). Good for many applications, DIY projects , experiments, school project, learning how solar power works etc. The maximum current i could get is 200 mA. On the product page it says that the maximum current is 300 mA. It is fragile, as expected. No protective cover from the sides and ... Read more

Solar panel Solar panel Solar panel

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections