DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 5mW Red Laser Pointer + White LED Flashlight Keychain (3*LR41)
Customer’s impression:
perfect
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynellevaz on 11/10/2014

Prós: o laser vermelho é bem forte, é bem prático Contras: o laser de luz branca parece ser um pouco fraco, ao contrário do vermelho. Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byrolloo on 12/08/2013

funny little laser, easy to use, for my little boy, laser reaches very far! Not for presentations, not professional, but fun to play with the laser with you cat or so, flashlight is only usefull wihin a meter or so. Not for presentations, not professional, but fun to play with. It is a fun toy. When ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhenkjankempers on 11/25/2013

It is a small product. The flashlight is bright enough for finding your way. The laser is powerful. The chain looks flimsy, I haven't had any problems yet but it could/should have been made more solid. The laser is off target. The difference is about 2 feet on 10 yard distance That's not a real problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylocugaby on 09/30/2013

this is a good keychain laser pointer flashlight to carry everywhere, great for when the power goes out or need to find something on the ground at night or in the car. small and lightweight. The quality if not high regarding the paint and the warning label (do not point with the laser to the eyes). However ... Read more

buen producto

0 0 0

• posted byunitedshots on 08/13/2013

Laser works pretty well - but not too sure about it's functionality towards longer distances; considering the price of this item i can tell you it can't possibly disappoint you. Also the fact that it's so small makes it a 0% hassle to keep it within your key-chain. Just keep it there and you will eventually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymo2060 on 06/06/2013

Came With Batteries !! The light is very bright considering how small it is . The laser is also very good and is very bright compared to my other cheap red lasers . The buttons are metal and dont feel like fake plastic ones . The casing is metal and feels like it wont break if it falls . The batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDmitryElj2 on 05/18/2013

Cheap and small, good quality. I bought it as a toy for a cat, and its working. Cat is glad and catching light point with delight :) Lazer is bright, and it drained the battery very fast. So, its good for rarely using, but otherwise other device is needed, with more capacitive battery (AA, for example)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylopereira on 03/20/2013

finalmente mandaram as pilhas separadas, facilidade do uso. luz forte o suficiente para o tamanho. laser bem visivel nas apresentações. duração das pilhas ainda não sei .. não deve ser molhado ou utilizado na chuva sem a devida proteção. não sei mais o que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by555000 on 02/26/2013

muy buena calidad y muy uyiles cuanta con su rayo laser y linterna led es algo fragil pero no mucho tiene buen material las pilas que me toco duraron muy poco, pero compre un paquete de 100 por un exelente precio y solo se las cambio y liisto aprovecha! muy utiles para presentaciones, o aluzar en la ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywiersma on 02/17/2013

It is a fun small laser. I having a lot of fun with it. Its very cheap. you can carry it everywhere and it''s a nice gift. It's made from a low quality material. but if you use it normal it is strong enough. The battery life of the battery's that deliferd with it weren't not that long. But buy at yourself ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections