DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 5mW Red Laser Pointer + White LED Flashlight Keychain (3*LR41)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Useful Easy to use Great value awful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9378722 on 05/25/2015

Pros: there are none Cons: Came with dead and rusty batteries, so I bought new ones (which were twice the price of the flashlight itself!) and after testing them out I realised it wasn't just dead and rusty batteries, but also the product itself wasn't working.. very unpleased with DealeXtreme, I... Read more

Impression:awful;

0 0 0

• posted byHenri176 on 03/17/2015

kupil som to len tak ale perfekne to vyuzijem pre psake sa mi nechce snim behat tak jednoduch to zapna a beham stym podlazke a mam psa vybaveneho.mozem odporuci dobre to svieti aj do dialky

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/06/2015

Esse laser é na cor vermelha, possui um alcance bem curto, porém o preço está muito bom, pode ser usada como chaveiro.

Impression:compacta;

0 0 0

• posted byJarin50 on 01/20/2015

Linterna muy pequeña para poder llevar de llavero, tiene laser rojo muy util para presentaciones funciona muy bien y es muy practica

Impression:Peqeño;

0 0 0

• posted bynellevaz on 11/10/2014

Prós: o laser vermelho é bem forte, é bem prático Contras: o laser de luz branca parece ser um pouco fraco, ao contrário do vermelho.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bytmnl on 09/25/2014

all pro's, only the con is that long constant use will not be nice for your finger. button is a bit hard to push and leave a "dent" in your finger.

Impression:perfect for the cat;

0 0 0

• posted byKostbone on 09/22/2014

Pros: Je malý Na kočku je to droga Cons: Není dostatečně malý jako jiné laser přívěsky Na klíčích je docela veliký Dlouho nevydržel Závit s bateriemi na kterých držel docela povoloval a občas jsem měl v kapce baterie s laserem rozložené Myslím, že tu budou lepší lasery, chce to hledat ještě podle... Read more

Impression:Levné;

0 0 0

• posted bylinksavva on 08/20/2014

Pros: Come with battreys Very cheap price Works out of the packet - just add battreys and it works Good build quality for the price, lazer is strong and red and the LED light is strong & useful for many purposes Cons Not the sturdiest, but for this price i cant find any problems with it! Misc 5mW... Read more

Impression:Useful,Great value,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byrolloo on 12/08/2013

funny little laser, easy to use, for my little boy, laser reaches very far! Not for presentations, not professional, but fun to play with the laser with you cat or so, flashlight is only usefull wihin a meter or so. Not for presentations, not professional, but fun to play with. It is a fun toy. a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhenkjankempers on 11/25/2013

It is a small product. The flashlight is bright enough for finding your way. The laser is powerful. The chain looks flimsy, I haven't had any problems yet but it could/should have been made more solid. The laser is off target. The difference is about 2 feet on 10 yard distance That's not a real I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere