DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 5mW Red Laser Pointer + White LED Flashlight Keychain (3*LR41)
  • 5 star 17 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrolloo on 12/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:funny little laser, easy to use, for my little boy, laser reaches very far! Cons:Not for presentations, not professional, but fun to play with the laser with you cat or so, flashlight is only usefull wihin a meter or so. OtherThoughts:Not for presentations, not professi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymo2060 on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Came With Batteries !! The light is very bright considering how small it is . The laser is also very good and is very bright compared to my other cheap red lasers . The buttons are metal and dont feel like fake plastic ones . The casing is metal and feels like it wont b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDmitryElj2 on 05/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and small, good quality. I bought it as a toy for a cat, and its working. Cat is glad and catching light point with delight :) Cons:Lazer is bright, and it drained the battery very fast. So, its good for rarely using, but otherwise other device is needed... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylopereira on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:finalmente mandaram as pilhas separadas, facilidade do uso. luz forte o suficiente para o tamanho. laser bem visivel nas apresentações. duração das pilhas ainda não sei .. não deve ser molhado ou utilizado na chuva sem a devida pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted by555000 on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:muy buena calidad y muy uyiles cuanta con su rayo laser y linterna led es algo fragil pero no mucho tiene buen material Cons:las pilas que me toco duraron muy poco, pero compre un paquete de 100 por un exelente precio y solo se las cambio y liisto aprovecha! OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywiersma on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a fun small laser. I having a lot of fun with it. Its very cheap. you can carry it everywhere and it''s a nice gift. Cons:It's made from a low quality material. but if you use it normal it is strong enough. The battery life of the battery's that deliferd with it w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byebsigma on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is a good keychain laser pointer flashlight to carry everywhere, great for when the power goes out or need to find something on the ground at night or in the car. small and lightweight. Cons:The worst thing of this keychain are batteries, which last a little used a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKatyaVB on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product, the finish is thin and sturdy, the red light is far-reaching and white lights and flashlight. I say that caters well to the requirements of a conventional laser and flashlight. I noticed that the range of the laser reaches 150 meters. Cons:The buttons are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobsta12 on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:small can be stored almost anywhere has a keyring so it can go with keys, or you can store your keys on it, great laser at night time. good for lloking for the right key at night to open a door. Cons:battery life with the batterys it came with are not very good, the met... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybezout on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For me it is the perfect keychain: as small as a key, useful and always ready. I always carry my keys in my pocket. I have only two key and I buyed this small keychain so i can have more room in may pocket. However, it is fully useful, as the led torch is usef... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections