DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 5mW Red Laser Pointer + LED Flashlight + Ball Pen (3*LR41)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byizzyyb on 11/09/2012

This is a good laser/ pen / flashlight for a little bit of money. the flashlight works very fine and gives a good light white light. and it has a normal 5mW laser for a little bit of money. The delivery was very vast just 8 work days to the Netherlands. (normally up to 6 weeks!) The pen don't work very fine and the laser shine not very far ( up to 2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byryanricray on 06/20/2011

it is sweet it is good for pranks at school and at home my dog loves it and it a long distance for the price and im going to order another one ir two what the hell three lol im happy with it and i have had it for a year now and it can handel some wear and tear and im get some for my mates and all iall it is a good product and the case is handey the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygerker on 07/16/2010

-it has a flashlight which allows you to see in the dark -the laser pointer has a very long distance -the ink in the pen is very dark -it also has a stylus if you twist it in the opposite direction -the material the pen is made of is very durable the inside of the pen seemed to have rust on it or it was residue from some sort of adhesive this is really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCodeAsm on 11/23/2009

I realy like this laser pen. It has all the things it says it shoald have. and maybe more. Its a ball-pen (Woot) Its a Red laser (Hell yeah) Its a touchscreen pen thing (AWESOME) Well, yea.. its shines very far and with a total of 6 batteries u have a long time playing to do. 3 bateries in the pen and 3 sepperatly. all in a nice tin box and that thing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byk3bab on 05/22/2009

Price. Looks solid Comes with an extra set of batteries. Comes in a nice solid box. 3-in-1 laser pointer + flashlaght + pen so I can point at stuff while I light up dark rooms while I write. Welcome to Pimp my Pen. :P Takes some time to get used to those two buttons. The buttons makes some noise when I shake the pen. I found it confusing when I twisted ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections