DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 5mW Red Laser Pointer + LED Flashlight + Ball Pen (3*LR41)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byizzyyb on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This is a good laser/ pen / flashlight for a little bit of money. the flashlight works very fine and gives a good light white light. and it has a normal 5mW laser for a little bit of money. The delivery was very vast just 8 work days to the Netherlands. (normally up to 6... Read more

0 0
  • posted byryanricray on 06/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:it is sweet it is good for pranks at school and at home my dog loves it and it a long distance for the price and im going to order another one ir two what the hell three lol im happy with it and i have had it for a year now and it can handel some wear and tear and im get... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygerker on 07/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-it has a flashlight which allows you to see in the dark -the laser pointer has a very long distance -the ink in the pen is very dark -it also has a stylus if you twist it in the opposite direction -the material the pen is made of is very durable Cons:the insid... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCodeAsm on 11/23/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I realy like this laser pen. It has all the things it says it shoald have. and maybe more. Its a ball-pen (Woot) Its a Red laser (Hell yeah) Its a touchscreen pen thing (AWESOME) Well, yea.. its shines very far and with a total of 6 batteries u have a long time playing t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections