DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel 5mW Red Laser Pointer Pen (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 110 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 70 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFreeDummy on 06/13/2014

Sturdy construction, bright dot, and best of all it takes AAA batteries! I bought this as a toy for playing with the cats and dogs and they go crazy for it - they used to wear out the expensive watch batteries in the smaller units so fast I needed something I could put rechargable batteries in. Being a larger laser than the other "toy" quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytpettinger on 06/12/2014

Great price, build quality is good, bright light, easy to use, durable. Good value None I use this laser pointer once every couple of weeks. It has been working off the initial batteries for almost nine months now, still as strong as day one. For dim, smaller rooms, this works perfectly or for emphasizing projected images in trainings in a smaller room.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiagoscott on 06/10/2014

Solid, with very bright beam out of the cushioned case Burns hands and black plastic as advertised Seems to go for miles in the night sky Eye hazard Doesn't come with much instruction Even though cheap-er, not real cheap Based on information on line, these devices may be a great risk to eyes depending on whether they have IR filters (may or may not,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianko2 on 06/03/2014

Red Laser Pointer suitable for presentations, optical experiments, labeling points but also for entertainment. Safety Precautions: During operation, avoid any interference beam into a human or animal eye. Technical parameters: Laser Class: IIIB Output power: 5 mW Wavelength: 650nm Laser Starter: microswitch Operating temperature: 22 ° C ~ 28 &#... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoeko01 on 06/02/2014

- Very sturdy, feels good in the hand - Bright laser light, can be used to in daylight too Sometimes I have to press really hard on the button. This is because of a bad contact but it doesn't seem to have this issue all of the time. Handy, can be stored as a regular pen in you case or in the pocket of your shirt. Use it at your presentations to point ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOsirisb on 05/25/2014

This laser is a good price/quality laser pointer. It's not perfect but you don't expect that from a $2 laser. I've had no issues so far (1 month of daily usage) and the laser feels solid. It's also good because you can put in rechargeable batteries (AAA). It feels good in your hands after you put the batteries in (Nice and heavy). The pointer has descent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHIRVONEDX on 05/20/2014

Cheap, bright light, looks and feels really nice. Build quality has some problems, beam isn't focused perfectly. The first one of these I got didn't work at all, apparently the laser diode was broken. I got a replacement item and this one works but the light goes off if you press the button too hard. This can probably be fixed by supporting the circuit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZandux on 05/15/2014

Cheap. Uses standard batteries. Works as expected. Built quality is not the best one for sure, but of course there is nothing to expect for such price. The cap is very lose and the batteries keep falling of for me. Pressing and holding down the button for longer period of time is very uncomfortable. I bought it as a toy for my cat as it goes crazy catching ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNinjaz262042 on 05/06/2014

Great product for the price as it is the least expensive and relatively good make for the price. The make was acceptable but if you are like me and enjoy using it regularly and press hard, i'm sure you will eventually short circuit or just snap the circuit board. Understandable for the price. Great for classroom mischief and also for class presentations.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrewsund on 04/27/2014

Has a working laser diode inside of it. Takes a battery type that can be recharged. My can enjoyed it for a few minutes. The construction was so poor. The power button pushes the circuit board against the side of the body, which is actually the positive source for the batteries. The negative spring was bent precariously. Depending on the force used ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections