DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel 5mW Red Laser Pointer Pen (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 88 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 58 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFreeDummy on 06/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sturdy construction, bright dot, and best of all it takes AAA batteries! I bought this as a toy for playing with the cats and dogs and they go crazy for it - they used to wear out the expensive watch batteries in the smaller units so fast I needed something I could put... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytpettinger on 06/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price, build quality is good, bright light, easy to use, durable. Good value Cons:None OtherThoughts:I use this laser pointer once every couple of weeks. It has been working off the initial batteries for almost nine months now, still as strong as day one. For dim,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiagoscott on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Solid, with very bright beam out of the cushioned case Burns hands and black plastic as advertised Seems to go for miles in the night sky Cons:Eye hazard Doesn't come with much instruction Even though cheap-er, not real cheap OtherThoughts:Based on information... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianko2 on 06/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Red Laser Pointer suitable for presentations, optical experiments, labeling points but also for entertainment. Cons:Safety Precautions: During operation, avoid any interference beam into a human or animal eye. OtherThoughts:Technical parameters: Laser Class: III... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOsirisb on 05/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This laser is a good price/quality laser pointer. It's not perfect but you don't expect that from a $2 laser. I've had no issues so far (1 month of daily usage) and the laser feels solid. It's also good because you can put in rechargeable batteries (AAA). It feels good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrewsund on 04/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Has a working laser diode inside of it. Takes a battery type that can be recharged. My can enjoyed it for a few minutes. Cons:The construction was so poor. The power button pushes the circuit board against the side of the body, which is actually the positive sou... Read more

3 0
  • posted byjohanva on 04/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Uses standard AA batteries which is good because they are easy to find and are cheap. The laser is very strong. Much stronger than other lasepointers i have that uses button cell batteries. The pointer is the same size as a regular sized pen. The pointer is pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrewcrosby on 02/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very inexpensive. Takes standard AAA batteries. Pretty bright for only being 5mw output. Looks nice; Matte black finish with matte silver tip, cap, and pocket clip. Button feels pretty good. Cons:Beam isn't focused very well; The dot gets very wide after about 30ft to 4... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydarkmore on 01/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very solid, massive metal case. Light is strong. I have tested it over 50m strong. The battery last for a good long time. Cons:Battery fits very tight, had to sand down the inner rim a bit, this could be a problem with my batteries. The switch is a bit lose, but... Read more

3 0
  • posted byalonier on 12/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has low price and for that price this is a great item. The use of AAA batteries is a big plus since these are common and can be found almost everywhere. Cons:Build quality is not at its best. The button for activating the laser is not sturdy enough and it f... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections