DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel 5mW Red Laser Pointer Pen (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
nice Great! Buen producto great laser pointer
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydice187 on 12/16/2014

Pros: My cat loved it, and I can carry around to anyplace because it looks like a pen. Cons: None for now Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byUnsal1996 on 12/04/2014

mooie laserpen en best goedkoop, maar de mijne was al kapot of functioneerde niet helemaal goed toen ik hem had, maar voor die prijs is het wel normaal Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bymarksanne on 12/02/2014

I bought 2 of these laser pens, one for myself and one for my friend who has a cat. Which is the true purpose of these laser pens. And both our cats love it! They endlessly try to catch that little red dot. So fun and play and good excersize :) These pens work as advertized. One of them has a bit blurred ... Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted bylblanco_p on 12/01/2014

Pros: excelente acabado funciona correctamente contras: el pedido tarda un poco en llegar Read more

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted by8772426 on 11/29/2014

it arrived after 2 weeks. Works great as I hoped it will be. Great price! I recommend you to buy this, I ordered some more after it arrived. Read more

Impression:great laser pointer;

0 0 0

• posted byFreeDummy on 06/13/2014

Sturdy construction, bright dot, and best of all it takes AAA batteries! I bought this as a toy for playing with the cats and dogs and they go crazy for it - they used to wear out the expensive watch batteries in the smaller units so fast I needed something I could put rechargable batteries in. Being ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytpettinger on 06/12/2014

Great price, build quality is good, bright light, easy to use, durable. Good value None I use this laser pointer once every couple of weeks. It has been working off the initial batteries for almost nine months now, still as strong as day one. For dim, smaller rooms, this works perfectly or for emphasizing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiagoscott on 06/10/2014

Solid, with very bright beam out of the cushioned case Burns hands and black plastic as advertised Seems to go for miles in the night sky Eye hazard Doesn't come with much instruction Even though cheap-er, not real cheap Based on information on line, these devices may be a great risk to eyes depending ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarianko2 on 06/03/2014

Red Laser Pointer suitable for presentations, optical experiments, labeling points but also for entertainment. Safety Precautions: During operation, avoid any interference beam into a human or animal eye. Technical parameters: Laser Class: IIIB Output power: 5 mW Wavelength: 650nm Laser Starter: microswitch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoeko01 on 06/02/2014

- Very sturdy, feels good in the hand - Bright laser light, can be used to in daylight too Sometimes I have to press really hard on the button. This is because of a bad contact but it doesn't seem to have this issue all of the time. Handy, can be stored as a regular pen in you case or in the pocket of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections