DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel 5mW Red Laser Pointer Pen (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect Great! Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysahin1975 on 03/04/2015

price and quality relationship is perfect.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by8530110 on 02/07/2015

The laser pointer with his only 5 mw meets my expectations. Delivered, tested and absolutelly satisfied.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by9038891 on 01/30/2015

doet wat het moet doen

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byenculator on 01/27/2015

Pros: Good quality for the price, perfectly working. Cons: No cons because i'ts cheap laser. OtherThoughts: No pot mod possible. Bottomline: if you want power laser buy a model of 5 dollar minimum. You can also buy this laser for make a most powerfull laser whith using the body and insering a DVD... Read more

Impression:nice,Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted byOrbitalBliss on 12/29/2014

The Pros: Does what you want it to do, makes a red dot really far away from you. The Cons: This is not really a con, but it's a laser, and really bright. If you shine it in your eyes, you're screwed... and shouldn't reproduce. Other Thoughts: Was actually surpised how bright it was a quite a The... Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byjaguardiurno on 12/27/2014

PROS: Este láser tiene un precio realmente bajo, una buena opción para charlas y exposiciones. Otra ventaja es que use pilas AAA, más fáciles de obtener que las de botón. CONS: No tiene demasiada potencia y el botón se estropea con facilidad.

Impression:buen precio;

0 0 0

• posted byteandersen on 12/27/2014

Good quality. I have bought these before. Previously quality was so - so, but they now appear to be improved compared to previous batches. absolutely no complaints. Very good value.

0 0 0

• posted byjajuba on 12/25/2014

Económico. Láser potente. Lo mejor es que gasta 2 pilas AAA por lo que nos ahorramos las engorrosas pilas botón de la mayoría de los punteros. El único inconveniente es que se ha de mantener pulsado el botón para disparar el láser.

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted byxxx1xxx on 12/22/2014

I bought to my cat.A she is crazy when i play with it.Very good with 2xAAA batteries.I just put to charger and use it again.BTW battery lasts very long.

Impression:nice,Solid body,beam light;

0 0 0

• posted bydice187 on 12/16/2014

Pros: My cat loved it, and I can carry around to anyplace because it looks like a pen. Cons: None for now

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections