DX » Community » Reviews » SDHC SD/MMC to CF Type-II Card Adapter (Upto 32GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywidde on 10/07/2012

Cheap adapter for using SD card in a CF Slot. Been using this adapter in my Nikon D300 as a reserve memory card, i bought a second one for my colleague to use in her Sony DSLR. Works as stated, no problem. Used it together with several kinds of Micro-SD cards with a SD adapter in this adapter. Largest ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytrusbx on 09/21/2011

This is the best way to get the wi-fi SD card working with your older Olympus DSLRs. Although the new E5 has an SD slot, the rest don't. It accepts the SD card in the slot and works flawlessly with the camera. Cheaper to buy SDHC than CF memory, and seems that SD is becoming the standard for DSLRs and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromanski on 09/06/2011

Work with my nikon d300 end tahat what i by this product and work geat. If you have class 10 sd card is realy fast no problem at all Adapter and works great ! no cons maybe can be smaller. Remember this card is of _TYPE_2_, which means it is thicker than Type 1 and doesn't fit the slot in some cardreaders.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byartlopes on 09/05/2011

Although well made, isn't very fast, but works with no problems connected directly to a portable computer. is capable of reading any of my SD cards, as the speed is related to the Sd card quality. I essentialy bought it, to work in my Canon 10D, but unfortunely it dont. I tryed all of my Sd cards, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoCr on 07/31/2011

I needed a way to get 8Gb+ card in my Olympus E520 Digital Camera and I find this item ! Now I can have a 8GB and a 16GB (up to 32Gb) just by buying cheap SDCards instead of pricey CF Cards. Fits perfectly in my Olympus E520. Tested with 16Gb SDHC Card, 8Gb and 16Gb (Team Partner group sold by DX) SDHC ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOldRock on 07/24/2011

It is not a bargain, but is not expensive and help save some money. CF cards are already very expensive compared to SD ones. I tried with 2 SD the class and they stood well in my Canon EOS 400D (which only accepts CF, so it was a good upgrade). Even in sequential photo, they did as well as the XD ones.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrayCatt on 07/09/2011

Allows usage of many SD cards that I have at home in my Olympus E-620, which accepts only CF or XD. Writing speed (with Class10 SD) is quite sufficient even for serial shooting. Remember this card is of _TYPE_2_, which means it is thicker than Type 1 and doesn't fit the slot in some cardreaders. Besides,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysadwitch on 06/17/2011

Item arrived in package different from the one pictured here. But it works well on my Olympus E3. Tested with a Kingmax SDHC 16GB class 10 class. Very handy to have since most devices now are shifting in SD cards. A little slow when writing compare to normal CF cards. Both my card reader can't detect ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byStevelers on 03/15/2011

Easy to use, rather good build quality. Works correctly with a 16GB SDHC card. The speed! My class 10 SDHC card is really slowed down by this adapter. Small comparison, read data with HD Tune and write data with standard Windows file transfer: Directly from the SD card read: 17.9MB/s average write: first ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bychher on 03/04/2011

I am using my Creative Zen player to backup my camera cards while traveling. newer cameras do not use CP cards anymore and I was looking gor this adaptor for a long time.... it is much easier to cary the Zen dvice tather than a laptop computer none until now. I will report in the future if any new problem ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections