Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Product does not have features as advertised

posted by ngordon779 on 04/23/2010
    6 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

The FM transmitter works very well and the device is aesthetically appealing. Bluetooth hands-free profile works fine, but is very quiet.

Cons:

DOES NOT HAVE A2DP! The device has multiple claims on the package and instructions and website stating that it supports the A2DP profile for stereo music. It absolutely does not. Using 2 different iPhones, an HTC hero, and a laptop, I was unable to connect to the device using the A2DP profile.
    The handsfree profile works is very quiet and the volume control on the device does not help.
    When using another source for music, such as line-in or USB or SD, the instruction manual states that if a phone call comes it, it will be given precedence over the music. Not true! Music continues to play and you cannot hear the phone call.

OtherThoughts:

If the AD2P profile worked on this device it would be incredible!

Bottomline:

However, because the A2DP profile does not even EXIST on the device, despite the claims, it is a deal breaker for me. I don't recommend this product.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections