DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD A2DP Bluetooth MP3 Player FM Transmitter with Caller ID Handsfree (SD/MMC/USB/2.5mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvalokuvaaja on 02/02/2011

I bought this to my car that I can listen MP3's from my cell phone. It connects instantly when the BT is on and the car is running. Car radio finds the frequency easily and everything is set up. I've never used this as a handsfree so don't know how that works. Sound quality is awful (mono) and the volume ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMistaBeak on 02/27/2010

connects well to phone and I can hear caller through radio fine. Person on other end can barely hear or make out the garble of sound. Call becomes useless. Mp3 playback is noisy and useless. Stay away from this product. It shouldn't even be represented by DX. I have bought other DX products which were ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted bycrami on 01/31/2010

The sound es good, although it depends of radio frecuency used. Working with a phone you can have a good speaking, and you can heard by car speakers other people clear. The order of the songs is strange. You can not choose directory. You don't have a random option to play songs. The remote control doesn´... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPTeddd on 11/18/2009

First off all i think its a cheap and a great deal, because its fery usefull. Build quality is ok (for the price). Works great, its easy to use and the sound quality is ok. Item is smaller than it apeard. It feels very plastic, i think its better to put it in the place and don't move any more. Caller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzawbie on 11/18/2009

Display is nice and pretty good resolution. FM Modulator work. Play MP3's from USB drive and SD card Full range modulation. Bluetooth Does not work at all! I have other A2DP speakers headphones and stereo which work with my VX8350 no problem. But this device doesn't pair up to play my music thru my phone.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeoffm on 10/02/2009

Connected ok to Nokia cellphone and 8GB flashdrive. Using the SD card would be better as the flashdrive makes it tight around the gearchange area with the ciggie lighter socket. Easy to use and set FM transmitter. Buttons are fiddly to skip to the next track while driving. Sound volume had to be turned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMilrras on 09/17/2009

Calidad-Precio es un chollo El diseño esta muy bien Sencillo manejo y muy intuitivo Funciona el sistema de bluetooht como manos libres. No contiene instrucciones de uso, pero la verdad es que no son muy necesarias. Para cambiar de cancion es necesario tener buena vista para apretar el boton. El ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydudikbs on 05/28/2009

- A2DP works very well (hope i hear stereo because my car's radio is very old). - havn't used the SD function yet but the USB works fine, numbering the MP3's. - quality is good, static comes from transmission and interferences. - connects to my phone automatically, while still in my pocket, very nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisho551 on 05/14/2009

Good FM transmission performance, only slight noises and interference. I liked the sd and usb reader, i use it with a 2gb mmc, it even remembers the track every time you turn it on, which is very convenient. Also the front buttons are very useful, the - and + are for setting the frequency. Bluetooth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomy984 on 05/05/2009

-mp3 fm broadcasting and bluetooth handsfree works as described.(acceptable performance quality) - (dont except too much). -It feels solid -remembers last song played and last set fm frequency -you can play music on your mobile and transmit it over bluetooth to device - can go to specific song number ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections