DX » Community » Reviews » USB-over-RJ45 USB Cable Power Amplified Extension Adapters - Extends USB Upto 45 Meters (Pair)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydowdog on 02/18/2014

These USB-over-RJ45 Extenders work great. I've been using them for over 3 months and haven't had any problem with them. The build quality is quite good. They have green LED indicators to tell you they are connected. No cons. They do what they're meant to do. I can recommend these to anyone wishing to extend any USB device over CAT5 cable. It will, of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiscofreakboot on 09/21/2009

Gives you the ability to run USB 1.1 a long distance. I use it with a fifty-foot cable. Has power lights on each end so you know you have a connection. Useful gadget for when you need to run a USB device a long way away from your computer. Only supports USB 1.1 speeds. Kind of a cheap feel. Not too bad though. Great device, especially if you need to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydavid754 on 04/29/2009

Got it working with a (non-powered) usb hub, and I hooked up 2 USB Web cams to it. I was having trouble with the webcams over a long ethernet cable, but a shorter one works fine. Works as described: It's as if you are plugging something in right beside your computer (but in my case I was 2 floors away). I had a lot of trouble getting it up and running ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcoville on 04/29/2009

I have a wireless keyboard, that because of limitations of the USB bus, would not work when I put it where I wanted it. This cured that. Using these 2 adapters and a 15 ft CAT 5E cable, I now have my keyboard receiver exactly where I wanted it and full use of the keyboard. None. Absolutely none. I think I'll get another set and see if I can get my external ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrds100 on 04/16/2009

- Very easy to use. Really nothing complicated here. - Has small LEDs on both devices which show that they are powered. - Only needs 4 wires (2 pairs) of the UTP cable to work - wires 1-2 and 3-6 - The LEDs are behind some not very transparent plastic so not very bright. - No USB 2.0 speed (480 mbit), only USB 1.1 speed. This is not a problem for keyboards,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections