DX » Community » Reviews » USB-over-RJ45 USB Cable Power Amplified Extension Adapters - Extends USB Upto 45 Meters (Pair)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydowdog on 02/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These USB-over-RJ45 Extenders work great. I've been using them for over 3 months and haven't had any problem with them. The build quality is quite good. They have green LED indicators to tell you they are connected. Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:They do what they're meant... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiscofreakboot on 09/21/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Gives you the ability to run USB 1.1 a long distance. I use it with a fifty-foot cable. Has power lights on each end so you know you have a connection. Useful gadget for when you need to run a USB device a long way away from your computer. Cons:Only supports USB 1.1 spe... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydavid754 on 04/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Got it working with a (non-powered) usb hub, and I hooked up 2 USB Web cams to it. I was having trouble with the webcams over a long ethernet cable, but a shorter one works fine. Works as described: It's as if you are plugging something in right beside your comp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcoville on 04/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have a wireless keyboard, that because of limitations of the USB bus, would not work when I put it where I wanted it. This cured that. Using these 2 adapters and a 15 ft CAT 5E cable, I now have my keyboard receiver exactly where I wanted it and full use of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrds100 on 04/16/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very easy to use. Really nothing complicated here. - Has small LEDs on both devices which show that they are powered. - Only needs 4 wires (2 pairs) of the UTP cable to work - wires 1-2 and 3-6 Cons:- The LEDs are behind some not very transparent plastic so no... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections