DX » Community » Reviews » Blue Light Push Start Ignition Switch for Racing Sport (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoletna on 09/26/2012

It works. I have mine installed on my boat. The push feels nice, the overall finish is not greatest but from 0,5m distance it looks perfect. Nice color and nice chrome. I havent found the way to make the light on yet, but i dont need it either. The engine start letters are printed onto the blue plastic, it will scratch off over time, still it would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMethod25 on 05/28/2012

It is easy to disassemble and assemble. You can change the configuration and make the device more comfortable and adjust to a strong body. It gives the car a sporty look. Ultra-bright LED!!!! The diode is connected via a "-" so difficult to install and work properly! The colorful design of cars. Sports and stylish! A good product for their ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarelosocio on 01/23/2011

Well built; Good finish; Internal light included (LED); It is very nice on your dashboard! Bem construido; Bom acabamento; Com luz interna inclusa (LED); Fica muito show no painel do carro! Although not tested, but the internal parts do not seem that will withstand the current 50A indicated in the body of the product. But simply install a relay (easier ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byloooopita on 09/04/2010

The build quality is great i love the blue color. Great build quality. The "engine start" writing feels like its going to fade -This really isn't a con but when you touch the chrome part you leave your finger prints on it. Great for any car that needs a little something. Get this if you want to light up the inside of your car and show off ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybotsos on 08/25/2010

There was a slight problem installing the button in my car. The pins for the car start cabe were too small for the once in my car. I had to do somr slight modifications on the button to get the wires in it. I do not like the "cracking" sound when pushing the button tio start the car. I believe that the problem with it is just the build quality.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections