DX » Community » Reviews » Blue Light Push Start Ignition Switch for Racing Sport (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoletna on 09/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works. I have mine installed on my boat. The push feels nice, the overall finish is not greatest but from 0,5m distance it looks perfect. Nice color and nice chrome. Cons:I havent found the way to make the light on yet, but i dont need it either. The engine... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMethod25 on 05/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is easy to disassemble and assemble. You can change the configuration and make the device more comfortable and adjust to a strong body. It gives the car a sporty look. Cons:Ultra-bright LED!!!! The diode is connected via a "-" so difficult to inst... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarelosocio on 01/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well built; Good finish; Internal light included (LED); It is very nice on your dashboard! Bem construido; Bom acabamento; Com luz interna inclusa (LED); Fica muito show no painel do carro! Cons:Although not tested, but the internal parts do not seem that will withstand... Read more

0 0
  • posted byloooopita on 09/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The build quality is great i love the blue color. Great build quality. Cons:The "engine start" writing feels like its going to fade -This really isn't a con but when you touch the chrome part you leave your finger prints on it. OtherThoughts:Great for any car th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybotsos on 08/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:There was a slight problem installing the button in my car. The pins for the car start cabe were too small for the once in my car. I had to do somr slight modifications on the button to get the wires in it. Cons:I do not like the "cracking" sound whe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections