DX » Community » Reviews » Service Mode Unbricker/Downgrader Battery for PSP 1000 (1800mAh)
  • 5 star 20 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by MyFilippo94 on 04/17/2014

Pros: - Works as said - Size is correct - Leds are cool! Cons: - Short time chrarge - Hard button OtherThoughts: The battery works as described in the rear sticker, pressing the button show the charge, holding it down activates the Pandora mode, and pressing it again it resets. My PSP Fat, with the Magic Memory Stick inserted, was reborn after... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by zidane1512002 on 03/22/2013

Pros: It's a Great Battery, Pandora/Standard battery, helps a lot when you try a lot of CFWs, or if you unbricks a lot of PSPs, to put it in Pandora mode only push and hold the check button until you see the leds are blinking in a special pattern, Put The magic MS then put the battery, the PSP turns on automatically. Cons: The charge duration i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by nickxab on 03/05/2013

Pros: This battery is very useful for every PSP enthusiast...It's tool to fix or modify your PSP. Much longer playing time than even the original Sony battery. Good build quality. Great back up battery. Easy to switch modes between normal and pandora modes. Cons: Not any con. OtherThoughts: Perfect for replacement battery. I had one more and i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by zhono on 11/29/2012

Pros: This battery gave me much longer playing time than even the original Sony battery that came with the PSP. Switching it into and out of service mode is extremely easy. Have only had one problem with it. See the Cons section. Cons: The only I've had it when I don't use the PSP for a few weeks. The battery completely loses charge, and it tak... Read more

0 0
  • posted by KaZaC on 09/15/2011

Pros: -Can be used as normal battery too. -Works good downgrading (I have done 3 downgrades for now). -Can change between pandora and normal mode easily (only pressing a button). -LEDs that indicates the battery mode and charge. -Very easy to use. -Very cheap (I've seen some pandoras at 3-4X this prize). Cons: -Doesn't fit PSP 2000 slim very we... Read more

0 0
  • posted by RockmanX on 09/02/2011

Pros: Works as intended. 3 clicks and pandora mode starts. Use it with your magic memory stick and watch the magic happen. Look for a tutorial on PSP hacking sites and you're set. Upgrade? Downgrade? Original firmware to Custom? Everything is possible. Cons: Doesn't hold as much charge as an original battery, but this is not a problem, as ths c... Read more

0 0
  • posted by vietrolla on 08/31/2011

Pros: Easy to use High build quality Great back up battery Great Servicing tool as well Cons: Maybe a little tricky to switch between Pandora and Battery modes but once you get use to the button its a piece of cake!! The Button after several uses does get sticky but hasnt broken in the year that I have had it!! Knocks on wood OtherThoughts: Gre... Read more

0 0
  • posted by TAMonthehoops on 07/16/2011

Pros: great replacement battery for the price , good battery life i now use as a back up battery for my psp build quality is good although plastic holder at the bottom of battery has broken off but doesnt affect the usage. fits perfect in psp 1000 works very well as pandora and normal battery. Cons: cheap plastic casing could be better but stil... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mhansusa on 04/20/2011

Pros: awesome extra battery fixed my psp instructions on back of battery easy to use very cheap!!!!!!!!!!!! can switch modes can even downgrade from firmware 6.20 Cons: only the button but other than that its perfect!!!!!!!! OtherThoughts: You should buy if your psp is bricked or if you want to downgrade or if you just need an extra battery!! A... Read more

0 0
  • posted by blu3star on 03/15/2011

Pros: - Can be use as a normal battery and pandora mode - Can use for downgrading/unbricking - White ( I like it white ) - Has buttons for it to change modes! - Lights/led that indicates if it's in pandora mode or normal mode - works with psp 2000 ! ( I tried ) - Fits perfectly in psp 1000 - cheap for my opinion! Cons: - Sometimes it's hard to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections