Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAficionado on 04/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as described. Allows you to use plug in devices needing 220V power in a North American standard 110V power supply. Cons:A little bulky, and the female side of the plug may be a little loose depending on the male side you are plugging in. The converter ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTTK007 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Low Price Quite helpful if you need it Good Product Quality Cons:None OtherThoughts:Great purchase. I really like this devise. I was looking for such devise for about a year but most of them were quite expensive. But then I saw this at such price, I just ordered it and fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeganote on 11/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very simple. Does what it's supposed to do with a good price (similar products tend to be a lot more expensive). Very small, you can take it everywhere. Easy to use, just plug it into the wall and your done. Perfect for electronics devices that has 50W power or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOlle12345 on 05/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Cheap. + Does exactly what supposed to. + Standard adapter design. Cons:- Bad quality of sticker with transformer parameters. - Transformer is not glued inside the case. - Does not change sine frequency from 60Hz to 50Hz, anyway, this is practically hard to do... Read more

2 0
  • posted byHirorto on 10/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-nice price -good to travel -Converts 110V power into 220V power - Compact convertor (adapter) design Cons:- 50W max capacity. The case says that its for small electronic devices like radios, clocks,etc... OtherThoughts:-the build quality is not so good... Bottomline:-p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylleandro on 03/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small size, good price and good quality. Product that do exactly what it is supposed to do. Cons:Package box and transformer label mentions that it converts 220V to 110V (wrong information). I've tested it before use. OtherThoughts:Using an multimeter I've checked that... Read more

0 1
  • posted byJPAUL on 07/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:power transformator does what it's it build for, good price & good quality. Payment without trouble, quick shipment, received it in EU whitin two weeks Cons:package box mentions it's converting 220V into 110V, however plug (male) is US model. Tested it first... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymfoscarini on 09/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The transformer came in a crappy package which made me affraid of what I was getting. I tried using it with a mirror that has leds and is 220v, and was working poorly in my 110v eletric network. The result was great, fantastic product that did exactly what it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsymandrake on 01/07/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works with everything I own with a 220v plug. Works great with sku# 5762 Cons:none OtherThoughts:Dug out an old pair of European speakers that I can now use Bottomline:Cheap way to get 220v in America. Worth having one around Read more

0 0
  • posted byDefaultGen on 10/02/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's cheap... it works fine. Cons:No problems here. It's very solid, maybe not the most durable thing though. OtherThoughts:I use it for my R/C helicopter and it works fine. I live in the US (110v) and the R/C helicopter uses a 220v power adapter. Bottomline:If you need a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections