Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydewzs on 09/16/2014

Pros: At first when I received it I tried it and it did not work. I had it plug into an extension cord and the transformer would not work. So I plug it directly into the wall plug and it worked. I have a few items that I have that need 220 (tablet and flashlight) and it charged it up without any problems.... Read more

Impression:Works!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byjoaoluizz on 06/26/2014

Do not get heat, do the job. Perfect for little gadgets. Works with everything I own with a 220v plug. Works great with sku# 280259. It's cheap... it works fine. Build quality is very robust and seems durable. No moving parts inside if I give it a shake. Feels overall very good and works like it should.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAficionado on 04/06/2014

Works as described. Allows you to use plug in devices needing 220V power in a North American standard 110V power supply. A little bulky, and the female side of the plug may be a little loose depending on the male side you are plugging in. The converter may get a little warm after continuous use. If you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTTK007 on 01/28/2013

Low Price Quite helpful if you need it Good Product Quality None Great purchase. I really like this devise. I was looking for such devise for about a year but most of them were quite expensive. But then I saw this at such price, I just ordered it and found it to be very helpful I really like this devise.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeganote on 11/14/2011

Very simple. Does what it's supposed to do with a good price (similar products tend to be a lot more expensive). Very small, you can take it everywhere. Easy to use, just plug it into the wall and your done. Perfect for electronics devices that has 50W power or less. Although it's small, it is still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOlle12345 on 05/31/2011

+ Cheap. + Does exactly what supposed to. + Standard adapter design. - Bad quality of sticker with transformer parameters. - Transformer is not glued inside the case. - Does not change sine frequency from 60Hz to 50Hz, anyway, this is practically hard to do, and this circuit shouldn't fit in that small ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byHirorto on 10/27/2010

-nice price -good to travel -Converts 110V power into 220V power - Compact convertor (adapter) design - 50W max capacity. The case says that its for small electronic devices like radios, clocks,etc... -the build quality is not so good... -package box mentions it's converting 220V into 110V, however plug ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylleandro on 03/09/2010

Small size, good price and good quality. Product that do exactly what it is supposed to do. Package box and transformer label mentions that it converts 220V to 110V (wrong information). I've tested it before use. Using an multimeter I've checked that output voltage is 240V. It really doesn't matter because ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byJPAUL on 07/11/2009

power transformator does what it's it build for, good price & good quality. Payment without trouble, quick shipment, received it in EU whitin two weeks package box mentions it's converting 220V into 110V, however plug (male) is US model. Tested it first on a 110V outlet, no smoke or problems, works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytdierks on 04/01/2009

Works fine, steps voltage down from 220v to 110v, seems good; I didn't test this with a multimeter or anything, but line voltage generally varies somewhat anyway, so electrical equipment is resilient to some differences. I also bought this to run RC helicopter SKU 5762, and it works fine for that. Build ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections