DX » Community » Reviews » Service Mode Unbricker/Downgrader Battery for PSP 2000/Slim (1200mAh)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDravenDarkshade on 01/02/2012

- fantastic battery which worked the way it should be - price for this item is hard to beat - functionality it works for pandora mode - Quality seems to be alright - no need to modify your regular play station portable battery to work pandora mode - wouldn't use the battery for regular usage - would ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBabySaga on 04/12/2010

Easy to use and to love this panadora's battery, just got to press and hold for a few seconds. The lights help out alot on when its in panadoras mood. I got it to work right away, i say this is the best panadora's battery to buy. It comes charged up so can use right away not much on cons just press and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydonchua on 05/25/2009

Works perfectly as a Pandora battery to put your PSP in service mode. I have also used it as a normal battery and the battewry life is as good as the original. Just read the instruction on the bottom of the battery and you are set to go but made sure you had already prepared a magic memory stick or the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections