DX » Community » Reviews » Polarized Glare-Guard TAC Alloy Frame Sunglasses with UV380 UV Protection
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystevensonrc on 02/18/2013

El polarizado realmente funciona, la calidad de construcción no es del todo mala, no son tan obscuras como parece. El estuche tiene buena calidad.. La calidad de construcción no es del todo buena, los bordes se notan un poco rudos y el lente tiende a salirse del marco si se le trata bruscamente.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeorgiaHunter on 05/09/2011

I just got the glasses and they look really cool. I feel like a real bad a$$ with these glasses and my new knife I got at the same time. They ARE polarized. I did the tv test. Hold them up to your flat screen tv and turn them 90degrees. The view blacks out. I have bought other polarized glasses and have ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymattis on 08/04/2010

Looks fashionable High quality polarized lenses which make the bright areas look darker, but doesn't make the already dark areas much darker if you know what I mean. Professional pouch and packaging. If you look the glasses from the inside perspective (picture 2 on DX product info) you see a small bump ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections