DX » Community » Reviews » LEPU Refill Black Toner for Samsung ML-Series Laser Printers (90g)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywindmill2010 on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect toner for a price no other webshop or local reseller can beat. Other refill packages cost 2-3 times more. Confirmed working in my Samsung ML 1675 printer cartridge D104. Print quality same as original toner, black is really black. Refill done in 5 minute... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzidane1512002 on 03/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, is a perfect refill toner for a samsung printer, I got the original Toner Cartidge from Samsung and I refilled it 9 or 10 times since the cartidge ends, and is still printing very well, you need to know how to reset your printer an a cartidge with no internal coun... Read more

1 2
  • posted byOtakop on 04/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Inexpensive, original equipment quality, easy to measure and store. Cons:If I was forced to come up with one, it would be the shipping time (3 weeks from HK to US), but that is more the shipping service and custom's issue that DX's. OtherThoughts:Definitely want... Read more

SKU# 22376
    0 0
  • posted bydavfeb112 on 10/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The toner works perfectly - one bottle allows for a complete refill of cartridge - normal use yields printing for well over a year - Price is unbeatable! Cons:You need a funnel of some kind to pour the toner into the small refill hole OtherThoughts:It is very cheap an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanieleemilio on 12/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I've bought this toner more than 1 year ago, and after all this time i think my opinion is quite complete... Good amount of toner, one bottle can be used (on my samsung ml 1640) for 3 charges at 1500 pages to a single charge, so sure is the cheapest toner i ca... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPirmokas on 07/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I own Samsung ML-1640 and Samsung ML-2015. Used this refill on both printers and results are very good. Toner is good quality and it is very dark almost like original. For the samsung ML-1640 starting toner (1500 pages) i used only third of the bottle ). That means this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byASSEMbler on 05/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If you own a laser printer, and do refilling, you know not all toner kits are the same. It's not about how big the bottle is, it's about the GRAMS. This toner is of good quality, and comes in a PROPER long term storage bottle. The price is almost the same as eba... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections