DX » Community » Reviews » Refill Black Toner for Samsung and Brother Laser Printers (150g)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraptor6847 on 01/05/2014

Good quality toner, low cost refilling of the toner Have used in Brother DCP 7030 and Brother HL 2040 Good results, the toner is as good as a compatible toner. Have to warm up the toner to fill, Keep the toner in a warm place and not like me keeping in the garage in the Canadian winter. Need to store ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJonasSilv on 11/06/2013

A great price for filling up my cartridge. For 1/8 of the price of buying a new cartridge. I don't have the problem with my printings as I have read on other reviews. Good quality on the prints, black where it should be black, no blurs. Should be a smaller bottle opening (even better if some kind of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynssaleemi on 06/20/2013

- Cheap - Does what it suppose to do. Printing quality is not that great, but it could be my printer or my method of filling it. By the way I tried it with Brother printer but it unable to print in good quality prints. I dont understand why a simple black ink has to be that complicated to produce. Took ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybuzz54 on 11/19/2012

Well priced...much cheaper than recycled cartridge and you know how many copies your cartridge has done. Well packaged & sealed for long shelf life. Print quality is as good as original, nice even and dense blacks. RECOMMENDED!!! Could be a little cheaper and I'm not convinced that the quantity (... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrob7mm on 05/18/2011

-Easy to use -Dirt cheap -Works exactly the same as factory toner -enviromentally responsible, just throw out a small bottle rather than a large plastic cartidge. -can be a little messy to use -No instructions provided -could come in a slightly better bottle -but other then that nothing! look at youtube ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskip2mylou on 11/30/2010

- The toner works perfectly - one bottle allows for a complete refill of cartridge - normal use yields printing for well over a year - Price is unbeatable! - It can be messy to refill toner - It may also be time consuming If your printer says that your toner level is low, before refilling the toner, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byea19gle on 06/17/2010

I've now used 2 bottles of this toner over the course of a year and have not had any problems at all. I use a Brother HL-5170DN and the most difficult problem has been using a needle-nose pliers to pull off the clear plastic cap on the toner cartridge. To prevent possible over filling (Which can cause ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjycheang on 05/24/2010

Nothing much for this section. It's just cannot print. Gray instead of black color. It is very cheap and comes in a very nice bottle. I have try to fill my Samsung 108 cartridge but it unable to print in good shape. Grey color only, Most of the carbon stick on the roller instead on paper. Lack of tool ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrmarcos on 05/18/2010

Nothing, because the documents are plenty full of blurs of ink. Very low quality toner. The 'real' weight are 90g or less, i scale it with the bottle and the weight are 115g!! instead of 150g () I stain my printer drum, and now i need to replace it, because print with blur of ink and its imposible of ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byEvilandi on 04/06/2010

It is very cheap and comes in a very nice bottle. There aren't much more cons, it's just toner! I tested it with a Samsung laserprinter and -however- it doesn't work as described. I refilled my printer with it and it did begin to print grey instead of black. I even did clean up my hole catride and refill ... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections