DX » Community » Reviews » Refill Black Toner for Samsung and Brother Laser Printers (150g)
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 22% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraptor6847 on 01/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good quality toner, low cost refilling of the toner Have used in Brother DCP 7030 and Brother HL 2040 Good results, the toner is as good as a compatible toner.Cons:Have to warm up the toner to fill, Keep the toner in a warm place and not like me keeping in the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynssaleemi on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Cheap - Does what it suppose to do.Cons:Printing quality is not that great, but it could be my printer or my method of filling it. By the way I tried it with Brother printer but it unable to print in good quality prints. I dont understand why a simple black ink has to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuzz54 on 11/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Well priced...much cheaper than recycled cartridge and you know how many copies your cartridge has done. Well packaged & sealed for long shelf life. Print quality is as good as original, nice even and dense blacks. RECOMMENDED!!!Cons:Could be a little cheap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrob7mm on 05/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-Easy to use -Dirt cheap -Works exactly the same as factory toner -enviromentally responsible, just throw out a small bottle rather than a large plastic cartidge. Cons:-can be a little messy to use -No instructions provided -could come in a slightly better bott... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskip2mylou on 11/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- The toner works perfectly - one bottle allows for a complete refill of cartridge - normal use yields printing for well over a year - Price is unbeatable! Cons:- It can be messy to refill toner - It may also be time consuming OtherThoughts:If your printer says that your... Read more

0 0
  • posted byea19gle on 06/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I've now used 2 bottles of this toner over the course of a year and have not had any problems at all. I use a Brother HL-5170DN and the most difficult problem has been using a needle-nose pliers to pull off the clear plastic cap on the toner cartridge. To prevent possibl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjycheang on 05/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Nothing much for this section. It's just cannot print. Gray instead of black color. It is very cheap and comes in a very nice bottle. Cons:I have try to fill my Samsung 108 cartridge but it unable to print in good shape. Grey color only, Most of the carbon stick on the r... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrmarcos on 05/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Nothing, because the documents are plenty full of blurs of ink. Cons:Very low quality toner. The 'real' weight are 90g or less, i scale it with the bottle and the weight are 115g!! instead of 150g () I stain my printer drum, and now i need to replace it, becaus... Read more

2 0
  • posted byEvilandi on 04/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is very cheap and comes in a very nice bottle. There aren't much more cons, it's just toner! Cons:I tested it with a Samsung laserprinter and -however- it doesn't work as described. I refilled my printer with it and it did begin to print grey instead of blac... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections