DX » Community » Reviews » C-022 3-in-1 Red Digital LED Voltmeter Thermometer Clock
Customer’s impression:
Fine very small very useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysaycheese on 07/16/2015

Impression:very small , very useful;

I used this module as a clock beside my bed, to view the time at night without pushing a button or so. The display is too bright at night, so I wrapped the module in Coroplast white PVC adhesive-tape. The display is still well visible. I soldered a cable of a 5V adapter on the board. The module a... Read more

to make your own night clock beside your bed

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymestrep on 05/25/2015

Impression:Fine;

It was what you paiyed for........... but quality plastic but works fine, wrong temperature testing 5 grades up even when change temp rating. Edited; after one year......still works fine

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byVijith on 01/10/2014

Finally, I have received the item on 10 Jan 2014 after a long wait. The clock is as described and it has a Date function also(I guess so. Only DX.com can answer what the functions are). The time,temperature and voltage can be displayed in a cycle but I think the date cannot be shown like that, or... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMahone1993 on 09/14/2013

The cool thing if you need something where you need to see the time, temperature and voltage.I bought because I have to lodge only a voltmeter but people ask me how many hours and is still answer them is bad so I bought this machine.It is super, you can see just such a time, but it's not very it... Read more

TIME red temperature voltage

1 4

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere