Customer’s impression:
Fine very small very useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Super machine but needs minor adjustment!

posted by Mahone1993 on 09/14/2013
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

The cool thing if you need something where you need to see the time, temperature and voltage.I bought because I have to lodge only a voltmeter but people ask me how many hours and is still answer them is bad so I bought this machine.It is super, you can see just such a time, but it's not very good, it is better to let the run.

Cons:

Much hard to measure temperature, it's not about the voltage but the point is that the entire circuit is heated (used 12V) and thus distorts the sensor that is close enough to the circuit.So bad temperature and is neccesary minor change, you must extend the sensor wires with the same material!

OtherThoughts:

It is suitable for car and wherever you have tension. Really great is that it has a backup flashlight so when you disconnect from the stress and keeps time which for me is great.At the cottage I had a solar system and every time I go and switch off switch on the meter and it would take me time to erase. Therefore, it is super when they come so I just turn it on and the current time which is great!

Bottomline:

This meter is really so cool, I'll buy more of them because it's for a great price, can be adjusted and fine-tune the temperature from -5 to +5 ° C so set complete accuracy, and is suitable everywhere like the kitchen, living room, toilet, bathroom .. . everywhere!Super equipment, just thinking about a color display, cabbage needed.

• TIME red
    • temperature
    • voltage

Post comment

DX Everywhere