DX » Community » Reviews » 1000mA EU Type AC Charger for Iphone 3g/3GS - White (110~240V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJaysentan on 11/10/2010

Cheap and good,Super highly Recommended, Compatible to any IPOD/Itouch/Iphone, haven try on ipad yet. If only it has the 3 pin type. Sometime quite a hassle to use as its a 2 pin plug. other than that it is fantastic it is a good and cheap charger, compare to some other cheap charger around There are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeddieee73 on 06/04/2010

It charges and its cheap, that's generally all there is to say i guess. I used it a few times with my Iphone, when you want to use your IPhone while charging it acts weird, the touchscreen isn't working as it should and progs or apps start without even being touched! I think the charge is too hot for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmitB on 03/26/2010

- AWESOME price. - Nice color, matches with my other iPhone insturments. (White) - Charges as fast as light. - Compatible with iPhone. - Easy to use. - Looks a little bit goofy, kind of big. - Might be better if the cable would be a little bit longer. - Looks like cheap plastic, but I don't think it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGekkie on 01/07/2010

A good extra charger that you can take with you on the road. Works on my Iphone 3GS 32 GB with firmware 3.1.2 without any issues or warning about incompatible devices. The build is cheap and it feels like it. The Charge connector is large and feels like it could break at any time. The charger unit itself ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections