Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFestus on 07/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Definitely packs quite flat, but the volume might be about equal to some other small cube shaped adapters available at DX such as the very tiny SKU.18126 which is more intuitive and easier to use. Cons:A bit like one of those wood or plastic puzzles except the first tim... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLarsss on 06/04/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A very flat, very versatile piece of kit this thing replaces the numerous circular adaptors I used to haul around. Nice. Cons:Some parts look somewhat flimsy but we'll see. OtherThoughts:In many countries you will be fine with even one of the halves which means you'll r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byben1680 on 03/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small form factor, easy to carry anywhere Cons:It should include some sort of pouch to make it easier to carry, considering it's current price. It is a bit tricky to use at first, but once you know the concept, it shouldn't be hard at all. Material also a bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXybeX on 11/02/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have never seen such a small worldwide adapter. Fits in your pocket or any small compartment in your bag. Cons:Doesn´t feel very solid and there was a small "smudge" on my adapter that couldnt be removed and that is very visible since it´... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections