Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytranzient on 02/27/2014

The most compact international adapted I have came across in the market as a frequent traveler. - Works for almost all any countries - Adapter splits into 2 parts which can be used separately. - Packs completely flat, unlike common adapters in the market which are usually bulky. - Small enough to easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandredankert on 07/23/2013

I saw it many years ago here, and liked the idea. When I wanted to order later, I couldn't find it anymore. Now I have it, and it's at least as good as I hoped. I just thought it covers round and slit plugs adjustable, but you really need both parts to bypass the grounding protection in the UK for example.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfran823 on 07/19/2013

It has a lot of possible configurations.. I mean, US, AUS, EU, etc. It is very small and compact, having into account that other similar products are more heavy and bulky. It seems to allow high current flow, despite it says 250v 6A... it perhaps will allow more current but I have not tried. The EU connector,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfran823 on 07/12/2013

It has a lot of possible configurations.. I mean, US, AUS, EU, etc. It is very small and compact, having into account that other similar products are more heavy and bulky. It seems to allow high current flow, despite it says 250v 6A... it perhaps will allow more current but I have not tried. The EU connector,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFestus on 07/21/2010

Definitely packs quite flat, but the volume might be about equal to some other small cube shaped adapters available at DX such as the very tiny SKU.18126 which is more intuitive and easier to use. A bit like one of those wood or plastic puzzles except the first time you attempt it without the accompanying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLarsss on 06/04/2008

A very flat, very versatile piece of kit this thing replaces the numerous circular adaptors I used to haul around. Nice. Some parts look somewhat flimsy but we'll see. In many countries you will be fine with even one of the halves which means you'll really be travelling light. I'll have to see wheter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byben1680 on 03/09/2008

Small form factor, easy to carry anywhere It should include some sort of pouch to make it easier to carry, considering it's current price. It is a bit tricky to use at first, but once you know the concept, it shouldn't be hard at all. Material also a bit dodgy and not pure white in color. The outer packaging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXybeX on 11/02/2007

I have never seen such a small worldwide adapter. Fits in your pocket or any small compartment in your bag. Doesn´t feel very solid and there was a small "smudge" on my adapter that couldnt be removed and that is very visible since it´s white. Doesn´t get any smaller than this!... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections