DX » Community » Reviews » US Type Charger/Power Adapter for NDS Lite (100V~240V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhkheartless on 04/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works, plugged it into my DS, which has not been charged in over six months, and it just worked. It looks just like the original charger too. Cons:The plastic case does not seem as sturdy as the original. OtherThoughts:I lost my charger months ago, and I've never had... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChivalryx on 03/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Perfect replacement for stock adapter -Takes 110V-240V unlike the stock adapter -Just plain works! Cons:None that I have found so far. OtherThoughts:I bought this as a replacement as I took my DS to Hong Kong and fried the adapter on the 220V outlet. I though... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvicofrance on 05/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really cheap compared to official charger or generic that you can find in video game stores - does the job perfectly, it charges, possible to charge while the ds is on/off/standby - perfect for travels or going to Europe Cons:- maybe cord a little bit short... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynerdgrrl on 02/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Charges perfectly! Looks like the original one! Super cheap! Cons:There are no cons to this product. OtherThoughts:The charger charges beautifully and works just like the original one I lost. I couldn't be happier with this purchase!! I always come to Deal Extreme when I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections