DX » Community » Reviews » US Type Charger/Power Adapter for NDS Lite (100V~240V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhkheartless on 04/18/2011

It works, plugged it into my DS, which has not been charged in over six months, and it just worked. It looks just like the original charger too. The plastic case does not seem as sturdy as the original. I lost my charger months ago, and I've never had a problem with this charger as a replacement. It's just like the original, with the flip out prongs,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChivalryx on 03/22/2011

-Perfect replacement for stock adapter -Takes 110V-240V unlike the stock adapter -Just plain works! None that I have found so far. I bought this as a replacement as I took my DS to Hong Kong and fried the adapter on the 220V outlet. I thought the stock adapter was dual voltage, but apparently it isn't! This replacement is perfect as it is dual voltage ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvicofrance on 05/16/2010

- Really cheap compared to official charger or generic that you can find in video game stores - does the job perfectly, it charges, possible to charge while the ds is on/off/standby - perfect for travels or going to Europe - maybe cord a little bit short (1 metre) if you play sitting in a couch or lying on the bed. - a little bit looser than the official ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynerdgrrl on 02/11/2010

Charges perfectly! Looks like the original one! Super cheap! There are no cons to this product. The charger charges beautifully and works just like the original one I lost. I couldn't be happier with this purchase!! I always come to Deal Extreme when I need something cheap that works great. Cheapest best charger for DS Lite you'll find anywhere! Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections