DX » Community » Reviews » Cube U9GT5 Android 4.1 RK3188 Quad Core 9.7" Retina Tablet w/ 16GB ROM / 2GB RAM / HDMI / Bluetooth
Customer’s impression:
pretty good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySkopo on 10/10/2014

Side of the bezel is off. "nax" when liftin off from table. Haven't found enought powerful usb-charger... Read more

Impression:pretty good;

0 0 0

• posted bypetterwelin on 06/26/2014

Very good and clear screen. Very good viewing angel. Responsive and quite fast. It givs a solide impression. Its good connections, how easy you move files from your computer to the tablet. The hdmi connection. Inmpressive specs, the 2gb ram, the retina screen Non really, so far. I have only owned it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoeydeweerd on 06/21/2014

Price very good Similar name brands sell for much more and this is almost same. well build, and works perfect. Screen is very good details amazing. Easy to use. Pitty it doesn't come with instructions to change language, but Google helped with that. Pre installed Chinese software can't be uninstalled.... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bymenezesmarcio07 on 05/25/2014

This is my first tablet and found it excellent. HD screen, the images are very good. It has an internal memory of 16GB, which for me is very good and in addition has slot for memory card which can further increase the memory. OTG has input for connection of flash drive and other devices. The sound quality ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTakeMeDown on 04/03/2014

Cheap, Great retina quality screen and specs. Long battery life. Excellent for watching movies, play HD Android games and surfing internet. Speakers have clear sound and they are well positioned. No cons at all. For now. Tip: I didn't got Wi-Fi drop problem like some people there. But if you got it, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTakeMeDown on 03/25/2014

This tab is rly cheap compared to other brands like Samsung or Apple. Have enough power to run console quality games on android. Good compatibility - pc mouse, joystick (I tried usb joys) and pc keyboard. You don't need to root it for those functions. It was plug n play in my exp. Nice battery life. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byultradm on 03/11/2014

I have this Tablet two weeks ago and it's a very good product. The retina view is like an Ipad, the diference is that this product is over 200gr more than the Ipad. But I prefere this product because I can root it and do a lot of things. Any at the moment. some people talk about wifi problems. I thinks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMuusikone on 02/26/2014

Reasonably fast, compared to other phones and tablets I own. I haven't tried the heaviest apps or games but the ones I use work great. Screen is big, sharp, bright and touch screen sensitivity is as good as on my HTC One X+. Wifi signal seems to be a bit weaker which is not a big problem but wifi cuts ... Read more

2 0 5

• posted byalecius on 02/22/2014

Fast, great quality of screen, good performance, good battery duration, play movies (mkv large files) without lags, ideal weight and size - Don't charge when connected at USB, only by charger; - It came in chinese, needed to watch some youtube video to change the language; - Chinese apps remain installed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyoyour on 01/20/2014

Excellent écran, magnifique couleur, puissante, fluide, rapide. Comme pour jeu, comme sur web. Lis sans problème mon disque dur externe 2T 3,5'' Quelques buggs comme la plupart des tablettes et smartphone, mais rien de sérieux. Des fois rame un peu sur plusieurs page web et lecture en ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections