DX » Community » Reviews » Cube U9GT5 Android 4.1 RK3188 Quad Core 9.7" Retina Tablet w/ 16GB ROM / 2GB RAM / HDMI / Bluetooth
Customer’s impression:
good pretty good Very impressive fast and snappy tablet impressive solid build
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjim4510 on 01/04/2015

very good quality very fast proccesor

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byTuipveus on 10/19/2014

Pros: Works like a charm. Even 3D-games are working very nicely. Graphics are amazing and audio is also good, considering the size. Batteries lasts many hours. Cons: Some of the games don't flip the screen around and you need to play it "speakers down, landscape". When that happens, sometimes my... Read more

Impression:Very impressive;

0 0 0

• posted bySkopo on 10/10/2014

Side of the bezel is off. "nax" when liftin off from table. Haven't found enought powerful usb-charger...

Impression:pretty good;

0 0 0

• posted byaolbarros on 07/31/2014

Pros: solid build, great screen real state: crisp 2048x1536 Retina, fast and snappy UI, community support ( even custom firmware ), fast charge time, long battery life, bluetooth on board Cons: wifi a little ( very little, so far ) unstable, bad rear camera great value for a tablet; my first !... Read more

Impression:impressive solid build, fast and snappy tablet;

0 0 0

• posted byredspyder on 07/25/2014

Pros: battery lasted 1 week on standby screen is really nice, crisp and brilliant touch operation is spot on same aspect and size as my iPad2, but faster and better screen Cons: doesn't seem to charge over USB wifi seems to disconnect quickly (power saving ?)

Impression:Nice tablet for price;

0 0 0

• posted bypetterwelin on 06/26/2014

Very good and clear screen. Very good viewing angel. Responsive and quite fast. It givs a solide impression. Its good connections, how easy you move files from your computer to the tablet. The hdmi connection. Inmpressive specs, the 2gb ram, the retina screen Non really, so far. I have only owned... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoeydeweerd on 06/21/2014

Price very good Similar name brands sell for much more and this is almost same. well build, and works perfect. Screen is very good details amazing. Easy to use. Pitty it doesn't come with instructions to change language, but Google helped with that. Pre installed Chinese software can't be a would... Read more

3 0 0

• posted bymenezesmarcio07 on 05/25/2014

This is my first tablet and found it excellent. HD screen, the images are very good. It has an internal memory of 16GB, which for me is very good and in addition has slot for memory card which can further increase the memory. OTG has input for connection of flash drive and other devices. The is a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTakeMeDown on 04/03/2014

Cheap, Great retina quality screen and specs. Long battery life. Excellent for watching movies, play HD Android games and surfing internet. Speakers have clear sound and they are well positioned. No cons at all. For now. Tip: I didn't got Wi-Fi drop problem like some people there. But if you got... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTakeMeDown on 03/25/2014

This tab is rly cheap compared to other brands like Samsung or Apple. Have enough power to run console quality games on android. Good compatibility - pc mouse, joystick (I tried usb joys) and pc keyboard. You don't need to root it for those functions. It was plug n play in my exp. Nice battery my... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere