DX » Community » Reviews » Cube U9GT5 Android 4.1 RK3188 Quad Core 9.7" Retina Tablet w/ 16GB ROM / 2GB RAM / HDMI / Bluetooth
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoeydeweerd on 06/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Price very good Similar name brands sell for much more and this is almost same. well build, and works perfect. Screen is very good details amazing. Easy to use.Cons:Pitty it doesn't come with instructions to change language, but Google helped with that. Pre installed Chine... Read more

0 2
  • posted bymenezesmarcio07 on 05/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is my first tablet and found it excellent. HD screen, the images are very good. It has an internal memory of 16GB, which for me is very good and in addition has slot for memory card which can further increase the memory. OTG has input for connection of flash drive a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMuusikone on 02/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Reasonably fast, compared to other phones and tablets I own. I haven't tried the heaviest apps or games but the ones I use work great. Screen is big, sharp, bright and touch screen sensitivity is as good as on my HTC One X+.Cons:Wifi signal seems to be a bit weaker which... Read more

5 2
  • posted byguigomo on 12/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:t is a product with quality finishes at an affordable price compared to an Ipad or Samsung. proper operation and fast, you will not notice lag and is quite fluid. Nimbly played video files and the screen is a very good quality.Cons:I have not yet had sufficient time to be... Read more

4 0
  • posted bygeshabeli on 08/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Very well built, solid, very good speed on applications, great display - HDMI connector with high definition video. I tried it with 1920x1080 video and it runs well! - very high speed on 3d games - very important - youtube runs withot disruptions even on the... Read more

• posted byDeepAnger on 08/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is our first tablet and first android device. It is well made with decent finishing. The screen had double protecting films that we finally removed for better sensibility. Screen rendering is amazing. Battery life seems decent.Cons:It came in Chinese but we found a vi... Read more

9 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections