DX » Community » Reviews » RuiQ UC-28+ 24W Portable Mini LCD Projector w/ HDMI / 3.5mm / SD Slot / AV / VGA / USB - Dark Gray
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVeronicaSol on 10/28/2013

Very easy to use, small, practical, good sound, good image, accepts USB, AV, memory card, and connexion to the pc. I use it at a distance of 3.5 meters, and it really looks great! If it is for use during the day, the contrast and brightness are not ideal. You need to be in dark places. (If you go down the curtains and the scene darkens no problems).... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytreaz on 09/14/2013

quite cheap for a projector remote works nicely can be placed on a tripod the native resolution is not really big enough to allow a good picture I would argue that the brighness/contrast functions are not that useful (when I tried to increase the brightness I lost the color intensity) power cord is 1.5 meters, you need to use an extension cord the room ... Read more

• posted byRafaclaa on 09/02/2013

Price-quality, sice, ideal for children, connectivity, rca adapter, screen size, powerful sound for its size not have many cons, low amount of lummers, but for its size it is powerful, some video formats do not run smooth but very few Read many video formats, light and resistant, I recommended it to my family and friends very good relationship price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRokstarGTA on 09/01/2013

Compact and easy to carry. Several choices of starters. Material of good quality. All the features work perfectly. I am very satisfied with this product. The sound is very good for a small unit. Up to 60' if you get a good image but is not recommended for events, home use only. It should come with all the cables and especially with the VGA cable that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRob698 on 08/14/2013

Very small, well made, quiet fan, plays AVI, MP4, MKV, everything I've tried so far as worked Also states that it only reads a 500gb external drive, but mine worked perfectly with 1TB external drive. Internal speak very loud, had this on 48 outside and all 15 kids could hear clearly. When I turned up to 100, there was no distortion in the speakers and ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections