DX » Community » Reviews » Heacent 908 Quad-Band OBD GPS/ GSM / GPRS Car Positioning Anti-Theft Alarm Tracker w/ Google Map
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byravr on 04/14/2014

works out of the box, simple sms-commands to set-up. The tracker has a small battery inside. So when plugged out he is still able to send a message, and some gps-data for more then 30 minutes. No software available to do the set-up using the USB-connection the Gps is in europe only 100 yards + accurate.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byonekit on 04/06/2014

Device works perfectly for such low price. After setup it, I know how much I spend for fuel. Bad sides: 1. Settings via SMS. To install one device in middle 6 sms I've sent. To setup 1000 devices manufacturer guess spend me 166 USD for SMS. 2. OBD cannot read fuel tank state. 3. Minimal update frequency ... Read more

7 0 4

• posted byonekit on 03/24/2014

Limited interval to 30 seconds. Easy to setup and watch object on map. ShareOBJ.com support this device and easy to use. Just write IMEI from device to object properties and setup device. Next analogue which can read from OBD port data about fuel percentage and more usefull info, cost double price. If ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections