DX » Community » Reviews » Guitar Metronome Tone Tuner (1*CR2032)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypoedeal on 12/20/2011

Works very well. I dont plat guitar very well and I dont know how to tune the guitar without this device Very easy to use, you can tune your guitar in 2 or 3 minutes and start playing. It has several light and you only have to play a string several times while moving the key until the light get in the central position. The tuner detect wich string are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 02/02/2011

:First of all, I should say that I am very much a beginner on guitar. I played for a short while several years ago, and I'm just picking it up after a long time. So please consider my comments in that context. --- Pretty good price! Very solidly built. I was pretty impressed by this -- especially considering the price. --- There are two 'led-type' indicator ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvanilha on 10/18/2010

on truth is a great tone tuner but not a metronome, i use it with my guitar and may bass, is easy to carry, the build quality is very good, it´s like that one that we buy directly from music stores, the same thing... em verdade eh um bom afinador, mas nao um metronomo, eu uso coma guitarra e com baixo, eh facil de carregar, a qualidade dele eh ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvalerkas on 02/25/2010

It's will be easy to bring your 6 string guitar to play correctly. If you can't recognize any of strings sound, you have to use metronome. But if you bye this device you can tune your guitar very easy. There is the battery in a package. So you well be free from loocking it in the nearest stocks. You can use it after opening a box and installing the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections