DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 Network Retractable Cable (2.5-Meter)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by goostom on 05/29/2013

Pros: I often go to places where there is still no wireless internet available and where we have to plug our laptop in with an ethernet cable. Since regular cables can take up some space in your bag, or the plugs may get damaged (broken clicky thing), this cable provides some protection and is small in size. Cons: The wires aren't twisted like... Read more

0 0
  • posted by TomInOhio on 11/14/2012

Pros: Sturdy build, long cable, overall good quality. Connectors are protected when retracted. Cons: Cable sometimes does not retract fully, leaving a 1/8-1/4" of the plug exposed on either/both ends. The overall unit is a bit too large. Because it is oval shaped, it is difficult to grasp when sliding the retractor switch. The switch needs... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Loeken on 12/31/2010

Pros: This is very good to have in a network emergency so to speak, the price is very good compared to local store. Cons: The cable is t h i n, extremely thin, it feels like you could break it with four fingers, it´s so thin that I use it with bug precation. There is an obvious reason for this extremely thin cable, but still. OtherThoughts: Tak... Read more

1 0
  • posted by osti1 on 05/26/2010

Pros: The cable is easy to use, long enough to connect to a nearby modem or router, smaller than an equivalent ethernet cable, plus, since it is flat and thin it can fit almost anywhere without creating bumps. Also. since the casing is transparent, you can see how much cable it is left to spool. Cons: None. Everything is swell. OtherThoughts: I... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ckmuse on 11/14/2009

Pros: retractable long length these is a button to release so that it can quickly roll up soft (not stiff like some cables) transfer speed is fast enough (should be cat 5) Cons: a bit worried about its longevity because the cable is so thin and the case looks like cheap plastice OtherThoughts: I bought this because I need a relatively long netw... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections