DX » Community » Reviews » AHBDT-301 3.7V "1600mAh" Li-ion Battery for GoPro Hero 3 - Greyish Black
Customer’s impression:
Arrived discharged Good battery !
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrandolfCZ on 08/25/2014

Pros: could be great for that price Cons: It arrived discharged. After charging, it self-discharges very quickly, I'd guess it degraded by extended storage in discharged state. I don't know whether that is an issue of that single piece or this article in general. Read more

Impression:Arrived discharged;

0 0 0

• posted byTyphoon2011 on 08/14/2014

The battery works perfectly for the moment, it is during around 1 hour, for the price it is good ! What can we say more ? It is a battery, if it's work, it's good ! Its lifespan will have to be seen ! If it's work good, i will buy maybe 2 more batteries ! Read more

Impression:Good battery ! ;

0 0 0

• posted byJoelTann on 06/12/2014

Returned customer here. Previous purchase was indeed still working well and very satisfied with the performance. (Previous comment) The price is indeed very cheap as compared to the original GoPro battery, and it appeared both battery lasted the same duration after every single charge. The battery strap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoelTann on 05/08/2014

The price is indeed very cheap as compared to the original GoPro battery, and it appeared both battery lasted the same duration after every single charge. There is nothing to fault on such offer. The product are reasonably same, cheaper in price 5- times, service and shipping was fast and prompt. Why ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscythenoz on 02/24/2014

This is really a cheap battery and a very good alternative to the original GoPro battery. Unlike some other 3rd party batteries, this battery is able to fit in to gopro perfectly, without pushing slightly the battery door. It comes with the nifty little fold for the ease of pulling out the battery. However,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRevvan on 12/30/2013

Cheaper than original batteries. The battery time seems to be the same as original one Haven't had any trouble with the plastic thing used when removing the battery from the camera as stated about other batteries. No cons at all. Maybe that this isn't the original one, but except missing the "gopro&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycalebleemcd on 10/25/2013

The batteries get similar run time to the standard batteries. I ordered 3 and all 3 preformed the same. I got run times of: 57:50 59:26 59:30 60:23 This runtime is the same as a normal gopro hero 3 battery but for a much lower price. Not the quoted 1400mah only the standard 1050mah. The sticker holding ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylugner on 10/05/2013

runs longer than the standard battery, purchase glad everything fits perfectly. use with sku216132, I can charge in the car and use two batteries at a time. Runs longer than the standard, but also longer and charging. cons have not found. it is not clear to what is written on the most battery 1600 mAh,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byayufroggie on 09/16/2013

it very cheap compared to the original one and they are the same. very strong materials! battery last as the same as the original one although its only 1300 watt I cant seem to find any cons about the product or the shipping and the way the product being handle. all seem prefect just maybe put some simple ... Read more

0 0 11

• posted bychrismog on 08/23/2013

I realize that I keep repeating myself but..... Perfect and a fraction of the price of original GoPro accessories. No bells and whistles, just the item that you need. The Gopro site lists batteries of 1050Mah at 25€. These from DX were great value at $6.20 and 1600Mah You need to be patient with the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections