Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythepretorian85 on 06/28/2013

+ Handy little light for in the darkness, when using a tablet or laptop. + Enough clear light production by the 16 LEDs. + Easy to use, just plug it in any USB ports that provides 5V and at least 500mA. + It is cheap. No negative points for this product. It does what it was made for. - After using it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytri3dvfxshop on 07/29/2011

1. Quite a bright desklamp, maybe 50 or 60 lumens. 2. Very useful for travel to use on laptop. 3. Small and lightweight 1. Cable too short, only 7 inches. Wished that it would be much longer. 2. No on/off switch, but no big deal. 3. Made of plastic (lamp cap, and lamp face). If Aluminum, it would dissipate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfuwaneko on 01/31/2011

- Very bright. It's cool. - Illuminates only laptop keyboard, not all of the room. - Flexible, yet strong and solid neck. - Cheap. - I'd like to have turn-on/off switch. - Smells plastic a little. - Blue LEDs. It's bad for eyes, you know... I'd prefer green as on pictures. But, LED's are not deep blue,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGiomano on 01/30/2011

this is the best thing i buyed from dealextreme! I first used it for 7 months for notebook, now i am using to light my aquarium, it lights my aquarium now for 3 months, i just use a usb charger and and extension cabble. it is perfect! it could stay for 12 hours with no problem! the only thing it sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylindae on 12/06/2010

I am disabled and having this light has been a god-send. It lights my work area enough to let me take notes by hand as well. No more glaring lights on in the middle of the night. It's a bit top heavy but the very flexable neck allows me to balance it. I also found that the fit in the usb port not as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluclucas2010 on 10/24/2010

Nice product. It is really cheap, comparing to others here in Brazil. The illumination is very good and I am using to read a book while I place it is on top of my laptop. This is the first usb led light with 16 leds. =D ---- Produto muito legal. A iluminaçao é muito boa, estou usando para ler ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byApocalypse19 on 08/12/2010

The light is very easy to use: plug it and use it. No software required, when you plug it lights go on. Build quality is very nice, the cables are protected with little "metal rings". The extension of the cable is awesome, and the light can be rotated freely without break it. No Cons on this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhudsonds on 07/27/2010

It provides really bright light The 16 LEDs work very fine It requires no software to work on the computer. The lamp’s neck is strong and flexible enough so it will remain in the position you want It is very well built! None realy I only wish it had a on/off button! none Very nice, good price fo it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhudsonds on 05/27/2010

the light is really bright.... the 16 leds work very well... the cable stays in the position you want.... I think it's really well built.... It's totaly "plug and play" I wish there was a button to turn it on and off.... that way i would be able to keep it pluged to the computer and only turn it on when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoicirbaf on 05/01/2010

>> It provides a good quantity of brilliant and strong light thanks to its 16 leds. >> It is very simple to install and use. >> The lamp’s neck is strong and flexible enough to adapt the form that is required. >> It has a good relation of price - performance. >> It does ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections