DX » Community » Reviews » ZIYU ZY-656 GU10 7.5W 675lm 6500K 15-SMD 5730 LED White Light Bulb - Silver + White (110~240V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrmixer on 06/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good intensity. Excellent price / performance ratio. Solid workmanship.There are no differences in the color of light between the LED lights. Cons:The luminous intensity is 530 lm 675 lm compared dictated. Power chip could be solved from the other side to not... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhagbard23 on 05/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very good brightness, white light. Roughly equivalent to 50 watts standard halogen. - Very efficient low power, energy saving LED Light Bulb lights. - Really Cheap for its quality, which is OK. Cons:- None so far as I've been using them for 2 months. I hope... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymik3 on 04/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good energy savings Very high quality. The shield around it is actual aluminum which is great. And the plastic is of very high quality. Extremely bright light! Cons:not for low ceiling basements as they will blind you, thats how bright they are so I will ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJackDaniels1964 on 03/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It was time to replace my "old" LED spots (3W) with more powerful ones. I made the right choice buying these spots. Very bright light now in my kitchen. I will be replacing some more of the old spots. Cons:Still have to find out. OtherThoughts:I only bought 3... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypericoloco2000 on 02/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are great 6500k led White with white light. Of course they dont illuminate 675 lumen, as their specs announce, but the do a good job though. I can compare this light with a real 50w halogen lamp, so, for the price and the wattage, they are a great deal.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections