DX » Community » Reviews » ZIYU ZY-656 GU10 7.5W 675lm 6500K 15-SMD 5730 LED White Light Bulb - Silver + White (110~240V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrmixer on 06/14/2014

Good intensity. Excellent price / performance ratio. Solid workmanship.There are no differences in the color of light between the LED lights. The luminous intensity is 530 lm 675 lm compared dictated. Power chip could be solved from the other side to not see the cable. Aluminum radiator has sharp edges. Good price / performance ratio. Life time will ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhagbard23 on 05/30/2014

- Very good brightness, white light. Roughly equivalent to 50 watts standard halogen. - Very efficient low power, energy saving LED Light Bulb lights. - Really Cheap for its quality, which is OK. - None so far as I've been using them for 2 months. I hope they last for a while. - Keep it mind the LEDs are not glass protected, so are not suitable for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymik3 on 04/03/2014

Very good energy savings Very high quality. The shield around it is actual aluminum which is great. And the plastic is of very high quality. Extremely bright light! not for low ceiling basements as they will blind you, thats how bright they are so I will have to get some dimmer ones as they blind the eyes when looking anywhere near them. If you have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJackDaniels1964 on 03/25/2014

It was time to replace my "old" LED spots (3W) with more powerful ones. I made the right choice buying these spots. Very bright light now in my kitchen. I will be replacing some more of the old spots. Still have to find out. I only bought 3 pieces the first time just to make sure that I was pleased with the result without spending too much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypericoloco2000 on 02/10/2014

These are great 6500k led White with white light. Of course they dont illuminate 675 lumen, as their specs announce, but the do a good job though. I can compare this light with a real 50w halogen lamp, so, for the price and the wattage, they are a great deal. not 675 lm, i guess it is quite less, but, impressive compared to others (official specs are ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections