DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 USB 2.0 Network Lan Card Ethernet adapter W/ 3 Ports USB - White
Customer’s impression:
Happy Great price USB Ethernet Adapter Good Ethernet Adapter Microsoft Surface
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydlma71 on 08/10/2016

PROS: Works out of the box with Raspbian (Jessie). No drivers to install. I took the 3 port USB/NIC apart, cut off the USB end and soldered it to the RPi Zero (see pic). I used the 5v/2Amp and a 5v/0.5Amp power supply connected to the USB/Ethernet hub. To my surprise the 5v/0.5Amp (500ma) can and... Read more

Works with Raspberry Pi Zero Works with Raspberry Pi Zero

Impression:USB Ethernet Adapter;

0 0 3

• posted bymarc68 on 02/01/2016

Why pay $40 for a Microsoft Ethernet adapter which even doesn't have a 3 port USB-hub on board? If you want that, then you have to choose the $199 Surface Dock (which does come with additional display ports, but SKU 27977 or 72025 will also do the trick if you want to use two monitors)! So save... Read more

Your ideal Microsoft Surface companion Your ideal Microsoft Surface companion

Impression:Great price,USB Ethernet Adapter,Microsoft Surface;

0 0 1

• posted bywheijke on 01/02/2016

This adapter actually works with the Raspberry Pi Zero! I tried others that look the same or similar but are not working becuase of a bad driver.

Impression:Happy;

0 0 3

• posted bykarilore on 12/30/2015

Pros: Buen precio. Tiene un Led Azul para cuando enchufás algo. Lo mejor de todo: Reconoce al instante en Windows y Linux el puerto Ethernet. Cons: Ninguna. Other: Pasó la aduana argentina sin problemas.

Excelente! Excelente! Excelente! Excelente! Excelente!

Impression:Happy,Great price,USB Ethernet Adapter;

0 0 1

• posted bymatturn on 12/02/2015

Works well with Raspberry Pi 1 A+, while another DX device claiming to be perfect for the task, isn't.

0 0 2

• posted byaak2ja on 11/20/2015

Pros: very low price, decent quality, and simply works Cons: minor quality issues with finishing - but does not affect functionality Adapter works - just plug it into your iMac and it simply works. Price few times lower than Apple original, so you can save money for other stuff. Or next shopping... Read more

Impression:Great price;

0 0 0

• posted bykheekien on 09/02/2015

Works great with driver. Build quality is good.

Impression:Happy,Good Ethernet Adapter,USB Ethernet Adapter;

0 0 0

• posted byarvlad on 05/17/2015

boa relação qualidade/preço, funciona perfeitamente em macbook pro..

Impression:Happy,Good Ethernet Adapter,USB Ethernet Adapter;

0 0 0

• posted by1999547 on 05/09/2015

To install on windows; you need to use the following procedure. Download the software from: http://asix.com.tw/products.php?op=pItemdetail&PItemID=97;71;101 Unzip the driver to a folder, go to device manager in Control Panel, select the apple adapter, right click / update driver/ click on Browse... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjsbrasil on 05/01/2015

Pros: good price, very useful coins: Material a little fragile but compatible with price I'm satisfied

Impression:Happy,USB Ethernet Adapter;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere