DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 USB 2.0 Network Lan Card Ethernet adapter W/ 3 Ports USB - White
Customer’s impression:
Good Ethernet Adapter
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygneijsel on 12/17/2014

I bought this to use with a Raspberry Pi A+. It works fine with Linux. The ethernet port is recognised and usable without installing drivers. The same counts for the USB hub. The package mentions that its for a Apple Mac only, but on the RasPi (Linux) it works. ==> IT DOESN'T WORK WITH WINDOWS - THERE ... Read more

Good Ethernet Adapter and USB Hub

Impression:Good Ethernet Adapter;

1 0 0

• posted byZhadnost on 12/21/2013

Arrived very quickly. Unit seems to work very well and is entirely as advertised (USB2 hub with ASIX network controller). Works well with picuntu, even dhcp works with it. (other asix-based chipsets have been a problem in this respect). Very good value for money. Very plastic feel to it, and may not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrklauco on 11/30/2013

Works with multiple OS, not only MacOS as claimed on the device description. Nice round design, very similar to Apple devices. Detected immediately by Ubuntu, ready to work. Now I can simply plug one USB cable to my laptop and network, mouse and keyboard are available. No driver needed - works directly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvanja41 on 10/11/2013

simple to use, no external power adapter needed, plug'n'play. i tryed it with windows 7, and there also works, without additional drivers. maybe ond more usb should be cool, blue light is undefined. it shines all the time, blinks during the data transfer, and usb ports are also covered. i do not know ... Read more

usb hub & rj45 to usb adapter

0 0 0

• posted bypof on 09/12/2013

USB 2.0 hub with 3 ports and additional RJ45 LAN, everything works from a single USB port on your computer. There's a small rounded connector for adding external power to the USB hub (which is not needed in most cases), but the external power supply is not included. Works perfect on Linux (tested on ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections