DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 USB 2.0 Network Lan Card Ethernet adapter W/ 3 Ports USB - White
Customer’s impression:
Happy Great price Very Good ! USB Ethernet Adapter Good Ethernet Adapter
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypajti on 10/03/2017

Impression:Happy;

Pros: great price, win7 x64 ulti sp1 downloads driver from internet automatically, easy to use via standard windows tools. Cons: maybe with longer usb connection cable it could be more handy (+3-4 cm will be great), and color could be black instead of white. Overall: it is a great product for i... Read more

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLukasGCZ on 08/22/2017

Pros: easy to install and use, USB hub works instantly, just load the DM9601 module in Linux and you have an ethernet port ready to configure. it has an power adapter connector. Cons: don't know the voltage/current to use. maybe it's on the packaging I threw away :)

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byplatinumspinner on 07/05/2017

Impression:Very Good !;

Pros: Great price, usefull 3 port usb hub, beside its LAN adapter Cons: Not working out-of-the-box on win7, necessary drivers (CD not included, must be downloaded from item order page - its provided. Quality is midrange, fast shippment (under 3w)

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byninim7 on 03/18/2017

Impression:Not working with Mi box;

Not working with Mi box from xiaomi, if you want it for that, don't bother. Was a waste of money for me.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8808857 on 12/16/2016

pro: cheap and works.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTomasweden on 12/13/2016

Impression:Very Good !;

Works very well with my Surface Pro Win 10. Only plugged it in the USB and it worked without any problem. LAN and the 3 USB works fine. I recommend it 5*****

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydlma71 on 08/10/2016

Impression:USB Ethernet Adapter;

PROS: Works out of the box with Raspbian (Jessie). No drivers to install. I took the 3 port USB/NIC apart, cut off the USB end and soldered it to the RPi Zero (see pic). I used the 5v/2Amp and a 5v/0.5Amp power supply connected to the USB/Ethernet hub. To my surprise the 5v/0.5Amp (500ma) can and... Read more

Works with Raspberry Pi Zero Works with Raspberry Pi Zero

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymarc68 on 02/01/2016

Impression:Great price,USB Ethernet Adapter,Microsoft Surface;

Why pay $40 for a Microsoft Ethernet adapter which even doesn't have a 3 port USB-hub on board? If you want that, then you have to choose the $199 Surface Dock (which does come with additional display ports, but SKU 27977 or 72025 will also do the trick if you want to use two monitors)! So save... Read more

Your ideal Microsoft Surface companion Your ideal Microsoft Surface companion

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bywheijke on 01/02/2016

This adapter actually works with the Raspberry Pi Zero! I tried others that look the same or similar but are not working becuase of a bad driver.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykarilore on 12/30/2015

Impression:Happy,Great price,USB Ethernet Adapter;

Pros: Buen precio. Tiene un Led Azul para cuando enchufás algo. Lo mejor de todo: Reconoce al instante en Windows y Linux el puerto Ethernet. Cons: Ninguna. Other: Pasó la aduana argentina sin problemas.

Excelente! Excelente! Excelente! Excelente! Excelente!

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere