DX » Community » Reviews » Linksys HGA7T 7dBi TNC Omni-directional Antennas with Holder (2400~2500MHz)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCubytus on 01/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sturdily built. they may not give you a more powerful signal, but a more reliable one in a difficult environment, where wifi has to travel through walls, steel structure. Cons:Mine came within an exploded packaging. Be sure to check yours if it's not missing p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymightymouse3062 on 01/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to install High Gain Fits WRT54G/WRT54GL without problems Cons:Packaging for the antennas fell apart in shipping and the cross brace in the middle looked like it was never assembled. OtherThoughts:The packaging of the antennas were lacking (2 packages wer... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydomng1803 on 10/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works. The signal strength is tentatively 25% better. Now my router can reach down to the living room and bedroom upstairs. Router is in the middle floor of course. Cons:The packaging that it came in wasn't new. Obviously is has been opened and glued back. It was als... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDieWolf on 04/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good price and good build quality. Moderate reception gain. Good packaging and shipping times to South Africa. Cons:Did not give me the expected increase in reception... The little stabiliser-arm-thing is not necessary and I'm not using it. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEleagah on 09/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It works! I just plug it (it was very easy to plug it) and get my laptop and start to try to use the wi-fi network over my entire apartment. It works in every single room. Even in the bathroom, sat in my throne :) it works. Cons:Don´t expect to make your ne... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylleandro on 05/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to install. Just remove original Linksys antenna and plug this one. Item appears to be genuine item. Much cheaper than buying the same item in the retail channel. I was concerned about the size, but it is ok. Cons:Don't expect to have a very different result.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byportner on 03/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Item appears to be genuine item and seems to give the rated gain. Easy to install. Much cheaper than buying the same item in the retail channel. Cons:It's an insignificant point, but 5dBi of gain over the stock antennae usually doesn't make a great amount of difference... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrisEz on 02/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I think these might actually be Linksys built antennas! They fit my WRT-54G and they make a noticable difference to the range. They probably work best with DD-WRT firmware as you can really take advantage of the increased output power. The elbow joins snap to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections