DX » Community » Reviews » Linksys HGA7T 7dBi TNC Omni-directional Antennas with Holder (2400~2500MHz)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCubytus on 01/18/2013

Sturdily built. they may not give you a more powerful signal, but a more reliable one in a difficult environment, where wifi has to travel through walls, steel structure. Mine came within an exploded packaging. Be sure to check yours if it's not missing parts. A tad expensive addition to a $60 router.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymightymouse3062 on 01/11/2013

Easy to install High Gain Fits WRT54G/WRT54GL without problems Packaging for the antennas fell apart in shipping and the cross brace in the middle looked like it was never assembled. The packaging of the antennas were lacking (2 packages were taped together) and the cross brace fell apart were the reason ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydomng1803 on 10/06/2012

It works. The signal strength is tentatively 25% better. Now my router can reach down to the living room and bedroom upstairs. Router is in the middle floor of course. The packaging that it came in wasn't new. Obviously is has been opened and glued back. It was also missing the holder that the product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDieWolf on 04/10/2011

Really good price and good build quality. Moderate reception gain. Good packaging and shipping times to South Africa. Did not give me the expected increase in reception... The little stabiliser-arm-thing is not necessary and I'm not using it. This looks like an authentic Linksys product.. If it is I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEleagah on 09/04/2010

It works! I just plug it (it was very easy to plug it) and get my laptop and start to try to use the wi-fi network over my entire apartment. It works in every single room. Even in the bathroom, sat in my throne :) it works. Don´t expect to make your network works faster. We are talking about the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylleandro on 05/08/2010

Very easy to install. Just remove original Linksys antenna and plug this one. Item appears to be genuine item. Much cheaper than buying the same item in the retail channel. I was concerned about the size, but it is ok. Don't expect to have a very different result. Additional 5dBi of gain over the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byportner on 03/30/2010

Item appears to be genuine item and seems to give the rated gain. Easy to install. Much cheaper than buying the same item in the retail channel. It's an insignificant point, but 5dBi of gain over the stock antennae usually doesn't make a great amount of difference to reception. It's unlikely to make ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKrisEz on 02/03/2010

I think these might actually be Linksys built antennas! They fit my WRT-54G and they make a noticable difference to the range. They probably work best with DD-WRT firmware as you can really take advantage of the increased output power. The elbow joins snap to 90 and 180 degrees and the pivots are firm.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections