DX » Community » Reviews » Climbing Person Style Zinc Alloy Clip Earrings for Women - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChanuchi on 03/07/2014

I really think this is a funny item. At first I thought it was too small because the radius of the cuff was a lot smaller than regular earcuffs. This climbing person is only attached to the edge of your ear. It is very cute and sticks out a little. It doesnt rust and is made of a nice silver colour. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMar595 on 02/06/2014

Nice jewelry and it fits well. And it's very original to wear! It is silver so very nice. You hang it in your ear. That itself is little work but it does really look great. It isn't a piercing so each can use it. It can be lost as it hangs so to speak in the ear. If you hang it in your ear it is can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlyinVunz on 12/23/2013

It looks surprisingly good and all the women in the house wanted one, so I had the reorder :-) It clamps on your ear, the position from the original picture is the best position, it will not fall off too easily there. And after a short while you do not feel it is there anymore At first it can feel a ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bySergioDG95 on 12/06/2013

Nice quality on this item! It fits well on the ear and looks good. It is cheap too. In my opinion, it worth to buy it. Sometimes it could hurt the ear if you keep it on the ear for long time, but after a few minutes, you will not feel it, like when someone is wearing sunglasses: At first you feel it,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections