DX » Community » Reviews » Climbing Person Style Zinc Alloy Clip Earrings for Women - Silver
Customer’s impression:
cool Funny Bom Produto Good buy Žádný
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytroyanlimit on 03/31/2015

Товар пришел достаточно быстро! проверен работает на 100%

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byalinepegas on 03/27/2015

Looks good quality and fixes very well on the ear. Good for people looking for something different and innovative.

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byvladootz on 03/16/2015

Pros: good quality shiny gift for the girlfriend small and discrete Cons: none i can think of Conclusion: very nice buy!

Impression:cool,Funny;

0 0 0

• posted byd3us89 on 03/06/2015

Pros: Its very cool item, looks nice. Cons: It can be very squeezy, so after a while you ear can hurt, but I guess that depends on the size of the ear. If you don't put it right you can loose it very easily, so I recommend getting more than one if you are going to wear it on regular basis.

Impression:cool,Funny;

0 0 0

• posted bysoadroxs on 02/02/2015

Exactly what I ordered! It took a month to get here but it is a very nice product with a very nice build. I recommend it!

Impression:cool,Funny,Good buy;

0 0 0

• posted byalangibson on 12/26/2014

Esse produto é resistente apesar de ser pequeno pena que ele só é banhado no zinco. o único problema foi a demora que teve pra chega o produto que foi de 3 meses. no entanto, é um bom produto com preço excelente.

bom produto bom produto bom produto

Impression:Bom Produto;

0 0 0

• posted byRose8787 on 11/06/2014

This is a very cool clip-on earring, and it fits really good to my ear. It's a god buy, and I would reccomend this product. Pro: Cheap Seems sturdy Easy to use, no need to have pierced ears Con: Not completely silver-coloured, has darker "spots" like it wasn't stained completely Overall: Would a... Read more

Nice earring at great price

Impression:cool,Good buy;

0 0 0

• posted by1marketing on 10/24/2014

Good quality and good price. My girlfriend is very happy and earrings are all like.

Impression:Žádný;

0 0 0

• posted byChanuchi on 03/07/2014

I really think this is a funny item. At first I thought it was too small because the radius of the cuff was a lot smaller than regular earcuffs. This climbing person is only attached to the edge of your ear. It is very cute and sticks out a little. It doesnt rust and is made of a nice silver You... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMar595 on 02/06/2014

Nice jewelry and it fits well. And it's very original to wear! It is silver so very nice. You hang it in your ear. That itself is little work but it does really look great. It isn't a piercing so each can use it. It can be lost as it hangs so to speak in the ear. If you hang it in your ear it is... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: