DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Stainless Steel Navel / Belly Piercing Bar / Ring - Multicolored (30 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good shop quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymasterlinny on 05/29/2015

not all of them are the best quality however they are non allergic easy to use piercings. the tips dont fall of on their own so very good to use for a longer eriod of time without losing them. they do not look all like in the picture. mine came with deathhead which i did not like so be aware that... Read more

Impression:shop quality;

0 0 0

• posted bymarlousdaemen on 05/21/2015

Useful product. Good quality/price-ratio. What I expected. Nice paterns and prints. To bad of the Skul-prints, which I don't use.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byheymartahey on 11/26/2013

there are too many piercings to use, and the price is very cheap. they are beatifull and usefull, I recomend seriusly to buy it the colours are not the same as the photography, but they are beautifull too. In general i have no bad coments about this product the price is great for 30 piercings, in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylinnchan on 09/18/2013

I love these belly rings because me and my friends made up a trend by putting the belly rings in our ears and they came so quickly and i am very impressed with how much come and how its a very good price. No cons. But the could be made strong and i have nothing else to complain about and im just... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere