Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTessa25 on 10/21/2014

I am not quite used to this device and I actually can’t peel garlic with this stuff very classy. So I will not buy another one. But who knows, maybe you are the one who can use it properly. Read more

Impression:hmmm;

0 0 0

• posted byKiyudr on 06/19/2014

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Peels garlic in a matter of seconds - no more fiddling with a paring knife, no more stinky fingers! Is pink, and rather expensive for a rubber rolly thing. It also arrived semi-squashed, and appeared somehwat melted/warped at one end. Doesn't affect functionality ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by1point8 on 06/04/2014

works really well, removes peel off of garlic very well. the trick into mastering this roller is to use a good amount of force to break the clove, but not roll the clove too many times as this will create small peel pieces. when garlic cloves are rolled for too long, it creates smaller peel particles.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRasm8s on 06/03/2014

no garlic fingers, quick pealing. works great with garlic choppers. just makes it easier to work with garlic. non really does what i expected.... it is a little plastic-thing. so does not take up a lot of space and i non.... It is a little plastic-thing. so does not take up a lot of space and i keep ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byerez_st on 05/24/2014

So, I got this gadget a few days ago, and I just had to try it. I was very skeptical that it would actually work, but to my (pleasant) surprise, it does the job as advertised. All you need to do is put a garlic clove inside, roll it back-and-forth on the counter with just some light pressure, and voi-... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDog1234 on 05/23/2014

It's exactly what it says, it's a garlic peeler. You put a garlic glove or 2 inside then roll it like a drunk that's passed out in the road and boom, you have peeled garlic in about 3 seconds and an easy clean up. I've bought these before and the price has gone up a bit. I mean, it's not that bad because ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNishant123 on 05/08/2014

1. Product is very good,peels garlic the way it should be peeled. 2.This garlic peeler is extremely cheap,in my country ,they are priced much much higher. 3.This garlic peeler can also be washed and cleaned easily. 1.You do not have the option to choose the color.The peeler comes in only one color ,however ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjvitoramaral on 03/29/2014

I actually bought this for my mother in law, and she is in love with the thing. Like the title says, its convenient! This will peel your garlic easily and you will be free from the awful smell that sticks to you hand when you do it manually. Its really easy to use and look at the price, its almost free ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byincognito6174 on 03/12/2014

I was skeptical of the friction mechanism and whether I wanted to expose the garlic to a rubbery material before I use it to cook. After keeping the peeler washed for a few hours; I didn’t get any ‘rubbery’ smell and thought it would be ok to use. Just put a 2-3 cloves inside and grind it; and out come ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVis83 on 02/23/2014

It really does what it is supposed to do peels garlic like magic. It doesn't require you to get your hands on the garlic anymore, but it does the job without you touching the garlic. Just put the garlic in and it comes out peeled without the layers on it. At first it didn't work because I put a whole ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections