Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarius86 on 02/03/2015

Peeling garlic have never been easier. Using it is really fun and you dont have to peel the garlic. Just put it inside the tube and roll. Easy, fun and you will never have to worry about garlicsmell on your fingers.

Impression:Userfriendly;

0 0 0

• posted byTessa25 on 10/21/2014

I am not quite used to this device and I actually can’t peel garlic with this stuff very classy. So I will not buy another one. But who knows, maybe you are the one who can use it properly.

Impression:hmmm;

0 0 0

• posted bydjvsq on 09/22/2014

pros: this really works; just put the carlic (not the whole carlic!) in it, ja roll. It´s peeling right away. conc: not any other thoughts: it´s kind of diffucult to get all stuff which it has peeled away,out of it but I´m still working on it. But this is a good deal, try it!

Impression:peel the carlic easy way;

0 0 0

• posted byVanMan69 on 09/01/2014

The most amazing thing ever! You put a clove of garlic in. You roll it in the tube. It makes a satisfying crinkling sound as the skin comes off Then a naked piece of garlic comes out. And all the women love you! Also easy for your wife to clean. If you are thinking about it, then just get it.

Impression:works;

0 0 0

• posted byChefPablito420 on 08/29/2014

Estava desconfiado da qualidade do produto mais me surpreendi!!!! Parabéns equipe Dx.com. Moro no Brasil e sempre quis ter a oportunidade de comprar produtos de altíssima qualidade e de procedência boa. E com isso estou visando um novo meio de ganhar dinheiro.

Impression:muito bom,Solução de problemas;

0 0 0

• posted bymariekeb74 on 08/16/2014

Does what they say it does. Works on serveral breeds of garlic. Nice tool for in the kitchen. Doesn't take much room and saves you some work. Most of the time you have to cut the end of the glove to properly peel off the skin with this device. With thight skins it sometimes does't peel off the to... Read more

Impression:simple solution;

0 0 0

• posted byjimmyhenry on 08/01/2014

muy buen invento para hacer mas practica la cocina en cuestion de pelar ajos ya que es una labor muy importante pero muy tardada y con este articulo te resuelven ese trabajo a la brevedad es por eso que lo recomiendo y ademas es muy economico

Impression:muy buen invento;

0 0 0

• posted byUpens on 07/31/2014

Pros: does the job as mentioned, feels good to grip, better than peeling garlic manually, saves nail and nail pain :P good rubber quality Cons: doesnt peel all garlics 100%, but better than nothing, worth a buy if garlic is used a lot in the kitchen

Impression:good,adequate size,strong rubber;

0 0 0

• posted bycarlosraj on 07/29/2014

Pros: At first it was a little difficult to adapt to the use of this peeler. As you release it using a liquid garlic and garlic with peel is slipping into what makes using a bit difficult, but with a little pressure works perfectly. Cons: The internal details could be slightly larger. Thus, the I... Read more

Impression:Works well when new;

0 0 0

• posted bydontneedany on 07/16/2014

It is awesome when the garlic is dry. You just rub your hands together and the skin melts away. Must have for any kitchen, just add it to your cart if you like cooking garlic. I washed it before use, smelled like rubber otherwise. Does not work well at all with wet garlic or when wet. Takes a lot... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections