Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHigorPimentel on 07/01/2015

Pros: I liked it, works great to pell garlic. Ease to use. Eu gostei, funciona bem para descascar o alho. Fácil de usar. Cons: no cons. Sem contras. Other: it works! If you want it, buy it.

Impression:good,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byYANIV12334 on 06/05/2015

Pro's - easy to use, quickly peel even a few at a time. above all i like that i don't smell like garlic after i make my salad! con's - my cat think's its one of hes toys :D really a gr8 product, probably going to buy one for my mom.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9455270 on 05/29/2015

Really nice length. Decent build quality. Excellent price. I use this every day to charge my tablet, works great. Can only be used for charging! The length of the cable makes it impossible to use as a data transition cable

Impression:perfect;

0 1 0

• posted byminatasa on 05/25/2015

Optimistically I bought this product but the material is not good, it falling apart from inside when you want to peel garlic.

Impression:NOT USEFUL;

0 0 0

• posted byandloin on 04/28/2015

Pros: Looks as advertised and functions as it is supposed to. No risk of having sharp pieces of garlic shell piercing the sensitive skin under your nails which hurts like a... Cons: None. It will most likely last forever since silicone does not really age. Other: Putting it in the dishwasher the... Read more

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by8785364 on 04/01/2015

It Works! Compraria novamente. Funciona certinho ao que se propõe.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byLahtalion on 03/25/2015

I wish I knew about this thing earlier. It saves me a LOT of time whenever I'm handling garlic. Great thing to have in any kitchen

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMarius86 on 02/03/2015

Peeling garlic have never been easier. Using it is really fun and you dont have to peel the garlic. Just put it inside the tube and roll. Easy, fun and you will never have to worry about garlicsmell on your fingers.

Impression:Userfriendly;

0 0 0

• posted byTessa25 on 10/21/2014

I am not quite used to this device and I actually can’t peel garlic with this stuff very classy. So I will not buy another one. But who knows, maybe you are the one who can use it properly.

Impression:hmmm;

0 0 0

• posted bydjvsq on 09/22/2014

pros: this really works; just put the carlic (not the whole carlic!) in it, ja roll. It´s peeling right away. conc: not any other thoughts: it´s kind of diffucult to get all stuff which it has peeled away,out of it but I´m still working on it. But this is a good deal, try it!

Impression:peel the carlic easy way;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere