DX » Community » Reviews » Rare-Earth RE Strongly Magnetic Ring - S (1.9cm Diameter)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGhossler on 03/17/2014

The ring seem to be of good quality and is pretty strong magnet. Fits well and not weird things. Came in a ring box, well package. So that was a big pluspoint. DX is a great website, cause when i was using the ring .. i dropped it down on the table and all the sudden the ring fell apart into 3 pieces.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDExtremeShopper on 10/30/2013

It is a very nice and a good ring. It works well and is very magnetic, I'm glad I purchased it. It's really fun to play and I do a lot of tricks with it and people are always adjusts. He also fits me well it's really a good ring. I think it's really cool. I'll even buy some for my friends PERFECT!! Er ... Read more

good ring!! Really nice! Buy it!!!

0 0 0

• posted byedrenmagdangan on 10/19/2013

Good magnetic ring. Nice magnetic ring for use with magic. Good alternative for a PK ring if you want a cheaper one. Holds tight but not that strong as the original PK ring of magicians. No cons for me at all. This is a really good alternative for a magician's PK ring. You can do lots with it if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedrenmagdangan on 09/13/2013

Nice price for the ring. Worth the price. Just arrives in time, lesser than I expected. The size that came is 2.0cm not 1.9 cm, so it does not fits my finger well. Also, our postal charge me after delivering the product into our house. This will replace a PK ring, it is worth it. But has a lower magnetic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlumps on 04/05/2013

This is a good quality ring and it is very magnetic! It's also at a decent price. It is comfortable and powerful.It looks very nice and I'm glad I bought it.At first I wasn't sure if it was going to fit be but I got lucky It shins and pics up with strong powers it its nice to wear it There should be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygustavo420 on 12/12/2012

Works really good and fits my finger well, inscripted like lord of the rings, very potent magnetic, durable magnetic. I would buy it again if needed, got here on time with my other orders. Sticks like glue to any metal hahaha but it's a magnetic ring so it's something we wait for right? I would buy it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFatalErr on 11/30/2012

- Pretty strong magnet - Nice box (although it is pretty obvious that it is cheap) - Stylish look - Rounded edges (comfortable for wearing) - Have an "elven" string of text engraved - It looks exactly as in photos - Only one size available - Not much like the original Lord of the Rings ring ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTomyboy on 11/29/2012

Incredibly cool with a useful ring for once. Great for doing tricks involving metal, most people are amazed until you tell them how you did it. Enjoyable piece It has become much easier to reach for things made off metal, because they meets my hand half way. I think the magnet was little weak, i would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNik_ddd on 11/19/2012

The ring has nicely rounded edges and therefore is comfortable for wearing it. The writing on it is quite realistically done and conforms to the original ring. The magnetic power of the ring was unexpectedly strong, and very fun to play tricks with. The colour of the metal changes after time and it darkens,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDrateklo on 10/24/2012

Great and stylish magnetic ring. Fits perfectly and I am not ashamed to wear it on the hand and show friends. The most fun with a ring always am enjoying the pub :) The writing on the ring is not very readable. The box arrived slightly damaged. The overall look of the box and ring could be a little more ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections