Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVadBar13 on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Low price Smooth Stylish black look with some silvery trim Looks expensive Good laser Works with every OS, does not require any driver Two sets of batteries (3x AG13) included Cons:Have to have "line of sight" from presenter pen to the IR receiver The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTorres1986 on 10/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good presenter, it helps a lot on my work when I need to present something. It is so good that it used by whole department (more than 20 people) almost every day. It has a very good laser pointer and works in all com puter already used to pass the slides. Cons:No c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamujunen on 07/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low price Smooth, nice feel to handle Good laser PageUp/PageDown works with every OS (incl. Linux) Stylish black look with some silvery trim Cons:Have to have "line of sight" from presenter pen to the IR receiver (of course). The pen and its IR receiver might... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFinkers on 05/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The presenter is very solid and feeld very solid. Appears to be metal with a soft coating, fits well into the hand. - Comes with batteries included as well as a spare set of batteries! - Receiver lights up when connected, and dims briefly when a key is press... Read more

0 0
  • posted byciceroog on 02/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very simple to use, and very very useful in my college presentations, were i need to advance and backward some slides to explain. Cons:the batteries are some dificult to obtain here in brasil, and if you forget to take of the presenter, with the time, the batteries... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarcnagett on 04/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It feels great while holding, the build quality is a lot better than i expected, it's heavy enough to have good control but not in excess. It also comes with extra batteries (that lasts for quite a while, have it for over an year and didn't have to change them yet) Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxenver on 03/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It 's a very simple presentator. - Very easy to use. - Simple... but very beautiful design. - It has the simplest functionalities, just a pointer and two function keys (pag up/down). - Comes with two packs of batteries. - It's not expensive. Cons:- It uses an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFragFrog on 03/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The presenter is very solid and feeld very solid. Appears to be metal with a soft coating, fits well into the hand. - Comes with batteries included as well as a spare set of batteries! - Receiver lights up when connected, and dims briefly when a key is pressed giving so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymbo405 on 01/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I use it since a week it was just in time for 2 presentations! I prevously used a wireless mouse, but this looks more professional! The presenter feels and looks like a expensive pencil, with metal finishing and buttons! Nice weight, feels somewhat heavier then a normal p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTwofive on 01/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Feels expensive - Looks expensive - Good reception quality - Bright laser - Batteries + replacement batteries INCLUDED Cons:I couldn't find anything. This thing works just as advertised and looks great. OtherThoughts:It could feature a few more butto... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections