Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykaminokorto on 01/07/2014

Works with 2 buttons mainly, but only to do up page and page down. not expensive easy to carry and install it doesn't need much room laser works fine A bit difficult to point at the device when using it, the area where it works has to be clear, no objects in front of it otherwise it wont reach the command ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshakedzy on 08/20/2013

Really easy to use, I just connected it to my laptop (running Windows 7), and it just worked flawlessly. It works well from up to a few meters away from the sensor, looks good and very comfortable. Could not find any. Really worth the price. It came with the batteries already inside, so if they were ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVadBar13 on 02/06/2013

Low price Smooth Stylish black look with some silvery trim Looks expensive Good laser Works with every OS, does not require any driver Two sets of batteries (3x AG13) included Have to have "line of sight" from presenter pen to the IR receiver The cable of the receptor is too long Fingerprints ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTorres1986 on 10/06/2012

Very good presenter, it helps a lot on my work when I need to present something. It is so good that it used by whole department (more than 20 people) almost every day. It has a very good laser pointer and works in all com puter already used to pass the slides. No cons but one improvement could be done ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamujunen on 07/19/2012

Low price Smooth, nice feel to handle Good laser PageUp/PageDown works with every OS (incl. Linux) Stylish black look with some silvery trim Have to have "line of sight" from presenter pen to the IR receiver (of course). The pen and its IR receiver might get lost / separated from each another.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFinkers on 05/04/2012

- The presenter is very solid and feeld very solid. Appears to be metal with a soft coating, fits well into the hand. - Comes with batteries included as well as a spare set of batteries! - Receiver lights up when connected, and dims briefly when a key is pressed giving some feedback. - Range is good,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byciceroog on 02/17/2012

It's very simple to use, and very very useful in my college presentations, were i need to advance and backward some slides to explain. the batteries are some dificult to obtain here in brasil, and if you forget to take of the presenter, with the time, the batteries lost the charge, and need to change ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarcnagett on 04/01/2011

It feels great while holding, the build quality is a lot better than i expected, it's heavy enough to have good control but not in excess. It also comes with extra batteries (that lasts for quite a while, have it for over an year and didn't have to change them yet) The price when i bought was arroudn ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxenver on 03/16/2011

- It 's a very simple presentator. - Very easy to use. - Simple... but very beautiful design. - It has the simplest functionalities, just a pointer and two function keys (pag up/down). - Comes with two packs of batteries. - It's not expensive. - It uses an IR receiver, you need to have the reciever in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFragFrog on 03/02/2011

- The presenter is very solid and feeld very solid. Appears to be metal with a soft coating, fits well into the hand. - Comes with batteries included as well as a spare set of batteries! - Receiver lights up when connected, and dims briefly when a key is pressed giving some feedback. - Range is good,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections