DX » Community » Reviews » Hard Plastic Case Holder Storage Box for 4 x AA / AAA - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
Ótimo Preciso
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJoaoTrindade on 12/16/2014

Prós: O encaixe das pilhas é perfeito, sem folgas; A trava dele também é bem precisa e fecha bem o case, requer até um pouco de força para abrir, mas nada exagerado. Contras: até agora nada. Read more

Impression:Ótimo,Preciso;

0 0 0

• posted byDrGreen on 06/07/2014

Really convenient for rechargeable batteries. Plastic is made of nice quality so excellent for price! With that, you'll be able to sort your charged batteries from your discharged ones... I don't see any for now... System of closing could be slightly improved, but we know what we pay for... Maybe bigger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byburakalpay on 05/30/2014

The batteries fit exactly to the cases. The cases are durable and easy to use. It can not open by itself so the lock is strong. The shape of the cases are smooth and the quality of the plastic is good. The bottom of the case if flat and the top is curved, so the cases can be put one on the top of another.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabcdefg777 on 01/03/2014

Proper build quality. Does what you expect from it. You can chain multiple boxes together, just by clicking them on to each other, which is a nice thing. The price could be a little bit lower, as it’s just a piece of plastic. Otherwise I cannot think of any cons. Very usefull to organize all those batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyosefbragg on 12/15/2013

Safe way to store your AA batteries. They hook together for convenience. Strong plastic, resistant to breaking. I don't see why someone would need to buy this product. It has some very annoying stickers that don't want to peel off nicely. I got it for free from a $3 weekend gift card drawing. They won'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byybasaez on 11/18/2013

This battery organizer box is quite practical and convenient because it is transparent to view what they have saved. It is small and portable and you can take it everywhere, and replace the batteries if they are exhausted. You can save AA and AAA batteries The product is excellent, there is nothing bad ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections