DX » Community » Reviews » Rare-Earth RE Strongly Magnetic Ring - L (2.4cm Diameter)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThierryOrth on 01/28/2014

When I saw this I just had to buy it. It looks great and is also magnetic! And not only a little bit magnetic, very strong too! I like the box it came in with too! Yes, I bought the right size. Awesome ring, used it a lot. One thing, which is my own fault, is that it is not stainless, and some stains ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharryp97 on 12/17/2013

great ring, cool magnetics, cool writing on it, unsure of what it says though, if someone could let me know what it says that would be awesome this is a personal problem, it is a smidgen too small, it fits but its a bit tight, that's my problem not the rings. In magic tricks it works great, is a very ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bykazekyuu on 10/24/2013

Beautiful well done engraving. Fits well. Magnet is really powerful. Beacuse of the format, has other uses other than a ring. This ring is great and allows you to perform a variety of really easy magic tricks that impress. There's no inscription... I was expecting for this to have the scriptures of LOTR ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBielLuppi on 11/28/2012

Beautiful well done engraving. Fits well. Magnet is really powerful. Beacuse of the format, has other uses other than a ring. Sometimes you hit objects accidentaly because of the magnet's strenght. I'm not sure if it's healthy to wear such a strong magnet on your finger all the time. It's kind of annoying ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfnardo on 08/09/2012

really magnetic thing can easily lift a bunch of paper clips, coins... comes in a good-build acrylic case not as fragile as I thought you can use it with no fear of break it if hit something mine has something written like "KingMagic" or "RingMagic" (not sure if is a K or a R) instead ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bybeche on 10/13/2011

It's very nice I like the patterns (altough its not all over the ring) If you want it to be magnetic is useful, i just bought it because i liked it, and i have lost my older ring :'( It just fit my finger (taking in account that it was 2,0 cm not 2,4 like they say) IT IS EXTREMELY FRAGILE It's not 2,... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byScaryCrow on 08/07/2011

The ring is powerfull enough to lift forks and spoons, it even lifts my keychain! The ring looks like a pretty silver ring with mystical runes on it so i wear it everyday. Rare Earth is fragale, so take care not to put to much stress on it. I can imagene it could damage it self from attracting something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymyace1386 on 07/12/2011

I think it is a cool looking ring, don't know what the writing on the ring say. The ring at the inside is not smooth, not bad enough to scratch skin, but bad enough to feel a little uncomfortable. The magnet is also weaker then I though, compare to those 2mm magneting disc. The ring at the inside is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskobel on 04/11/2011

Looks great, magnets great, fits great and rather comfortable to wear. Nice little thing for tricks with mechanical wristwatch stopping or even metal money stealing)) I accidentally dropped it from the height of ~1,5 m and goddamn IT'S CRACKED (I'll post the photo)! What kind of metal is this??? Also,... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byDonut44 on 03/20/2011

This ring is great and allows you to perform a variety of really easy magic tricks that impress. If you search on youtube for magnetic ring you will see some really easy tricks. It's so cheap and the effect of the tricks is really impressive. If you have any other magnetic items, such as paper clips,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections