Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Fun to carry around

posted by Sakokuruto on 03/24/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Pretty fun to just carry around. Surprised my friends because they all thought it was just a normal ring....until I "picked up" a small metal ruler. Comes with the ring box in case you want to give it to someone else. Also, though I don't know why, the ring has some elvish from LOTR on the outside.

Cons:

The outside looks like it can be scratched easily, but it hasn't even though I already dropped it a few times. Words on the outside don't go all the way around the ring. It ends halfway. You have to sort of jam the ring in the foam in order for it to stand up and look presentable in the ring box.
    And though this is not a con : It was way too big for my fingers. Easily slips off my thumbs. Gave it to a friend of mine, and I plan to pay more attention and buy a smaller one.

OtherThoughts:

You can do some pretty cool tricks with this ring. Not to mention, it also look cool when you just want to wear it. Made my friends jealous. :)

Bottomline:

Gotta try this ring. Pretty cheap considering what it's offering. The ring is like a carry-along piece of distraction and entertainment.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections