DX » Community » Reviews » Rare-Earth RE Strongly Magnetic Ring - L (2.4cm Diameter)
  • 5 star 7 ( 41% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 18% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Looks good, strong pull at some angles

posted by nukenik on 06/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I bought this item because I frequently find myself wishing I had a magnet handy to retrieve something, or to test the metallic content of items I pick up at garage sales. It's fairly stylish looking and has a good magnetic tug to it. So it's easy to wear, or to tie on a string and lower into an other inaccessibly place.

Cons:

If you wear this regularly, you're going to find yourself attached to your key rings. Your finger will be pulled against car doors, etc. Due to the circular shape, most of the magnetic strength is along the edge, not the outer surface of the ring. All as expected, so really, no complaints.

OtherThoughts:

I have big hands, and this ring fits my pinky perfectly. So, it is probably too large for most female hands. I was surprised to receive a compliment on the ring, so it definitely has eye-appeal.

Bottomline:

Nothing to lose here... it's a nice looking ring with some strong magnetic properties.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections