Easy of use
Good Price Not very good the quality but is acceptable I have used this item for data recovery on old laptop HDD drive, is easi of use and very usefull for me.
i also used this produt for use an old HDD drive for laptop PC on my desktop PC and work greatly. considering all aspects I can safely ... Read more
After revision work the way they should be inserted and removed easily, but keeps as needed. Break there's nothing there, only if the wires tear. Excellent price, we sell them almost never happens, and the price is extremely overpriced. One contact was not in place soldering tool I moved it to the right ... Read more
Simple, very easily slips on the mini pata disk and regular pata cable, it is not much to say except it is secure and simple to use, you can even combine with other adapters and use it to convert in any direction because of the way the parallel connection works on this type of disks, A little caution ... Read more
- cheap , easy to use , does the job well, it is very small with very Long Power connector.. and very very slim... Hmmm it's a bit fragille and some connectors come curved so i have to strech them :). Also pins on power connecto on molex side are moving so you have to be patient to connect the connector,... Read more
- cheap - easy to use - does the job well - build quality is not great, it's easy to bend the pins and the cable. Also you when inserting and/or removing connectors you must use some force to insert them. Use this to convert a 2.5 inch notebook ide drive to a 3.5 inch ide connector so you can backup ... Read more
Very cheap item.
Works very very well!
Once connected, it works very well!
And it is very small.. I think it's a bit fragille.
It's a bit difficult to put on it the HardDrive.. We have to find what the correct side to connect.
It could have a small wall to be stronger. Once found the connect side, it ... Read more
Small-sized and slim IDE 40 - IDE 44 converter. Smallest one, actually. Not suitable for a) frequent insertion/extraction,
b) usage in hostile enviroment: in small cases where wires has to be bent with force to fit in. (Works as lever - even small pressure may bend pins on hdd). Hard to insert into IDE4... Read more
- Easy to use, just plug and "play".
- Long Power connector. - Not marked in any way.
- Feels like its going to brake.
- A bit to long for my use It was really easy to use, a little tight at first but as i used it a bit more i loosend up. If the standard (40 Pin) IDE cable you are using it ... Read more
It does the job it is supposed to do, though with one important limitation (see the cons below). It also does that job more cheaply than any alternative I've seen. It's probably cheaper than making one yourself. It really is suited to "fit and forget" applications. The construction of this ... Read more
Simple and easy to use, just plug and play and you are away. just be carefull of the power wire, it is thin so you dont want to break it. You might have a problem with the molex power connector pins moving when trying to insert it into a socket but some plugs are like that anyway. its a bare PCB so should ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.